1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 33 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Boker Urban Trapper 732 , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Here's a HAnd Made Handful Of Custom Knives "HAM HOCKoganzaaa" Wed. 8-14-19 At 9:00pm Eastern!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Aug 13, 2019 at 4:23 PM.

1. Jerry Busse

Jerry Busse Moderator Moderator

Aug 20, 1999
    Here's a HAnd Made Handful Of Custom Knives (HAM HOCKoganzaaa) for this Wednesday's "HAM HOCKoganzaaa". :eek::eek::confused:o_O

Let's Drink!!!!:cool:

Jerry:D

When:
    This Wednesday. 8-14-19 At 9:00pm Eastern!

Ordering Procedures:
    You must email BOTH Amy and Garth at: [email protected] AND [email protected] with your real name and contact info as well as the Tag numbers that you're after.

Please include your full name, Phone number, and shipping address in your email.

Please give us a list of the knives that you are after in the order of which ones you want the most.

Also tell us the total number of knives from your list that you want or a dollar amount that you wish not to exceed..

If we receive your email before 9:00 pm Eastern you will be moved to the back of the line.

Orders will be taken in the order in which they are received.

All Ganzaaa Payments are due within 5 business days or your knives will be passed on to the next person in line.

If you get in too late, we will automatically place you on the waiting list.

Standard shipping fees apply.

Specs And Pricing:

1A FMV8 Satin, hollow ground, Birdseye maple/ivory spacer/Bolster FMV14 Satin, hollow ground, Birdseye maple/ivory spacer/Bolster $3,997.00 Not available separately.

7A Last Rites Variant Endgrain Ivory/G-10 Bolster $1012.00
    7B Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw Double Dyed Synthectic Ivory/ G-10 Bolster $690.00
    7C Nano Fusion Badger Attack Hammered Flats, Double Dyed and stabilized Cottonwood $550.00

8A Urgent Fury Walnut/G-10 Spacer $640.00
    8B Custom Tanto Stabilized Pine Cone/G-10 Bolster $846.00
    8C Custom Bowie Variant Koa Wood $690.00

9A Last Rites stabilized Sweetgum Pods/G-10 Bolster $770.00
    9B Nuclear Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw Mammoth tooth/Bolster $887.00
    9C Nano Fusion Badger Attack End Grain Oak/G-10 Bolster $565.00

Here are the pics!!!
    * Note: These picture knives have NOT been sharpened yet.

1A [​IMG]

7A, 7B, 7C
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8A, 8B, 8C
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9A, 9B, 9C
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Veilside67r1

Veilside67r1 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 5, 2017
    That 7c is calling for me

3. UNRL Ghandi

UNRL Ghandi Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2013
    1A or bust! YESSSSSSS!

Gonna go real good with these...
    BOSC ID 2 04.24.2019.jpg

4. David Brown

David Brown Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :) Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2001
    someone buy a bunch of sheaths please, that 9B sure is pretty

5. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    9A looks like fireworks in the night sky. Very cool!

sixplymaple likes this.
  6. Private Klink

Private Klink Gold Member Gold Member

May 30, 2017
    Beautiful knive$!

7. kniferMan

kniferMan Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 16, 2011
    I'm out! Too rich for my blood. I can bearly afford users at this point :(. Go get em gang

8. lmcq784

lmcq784

Feb 5, 2010
    Beautiful! Esp. the Garth special!
    Funds are still tight tho... Especially after a big order of 4 FHFG RMDs.... Love that 7C tho....

sixplymaple likes this.
  9. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    I've got a fav but I'm out this time - It's going to be most exciting to see who the lucky hog is that gets that beautiful set of glorious bacon! This is like the infamous "Pimp" couple- true, one of a kinds, only ones in existence. Bless the soul who lands them! Those are already legend in the history of Busse' and It's exciting just to see it happen live! I'm holding out for black brain corral :D

10. lex2006

lex2006 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 20, 2014
    Oh My Goodness

11. Jagamov

Jagamov Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 19, 2018
    1A :eek::eek::eek:

Holy crap those are awesome!

12. Gravelface

Gravelface Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Holy Oinker Honkers!!!!

Those are beautiful!!!

13. extrastout

extrastout Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 10, 2013
    how do you expect all the drinkers.... to pull off all these complex procedures at 9 pm at night.... on Humpdayo_O

14. unwisefool

unwisefool Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2007
    I really like 8b, but this is too rich for my blood now that I have a kiddo to take care of. Good luck hogs!

15. 1whobuys

1whobuys Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 20, 2001
    1A is very nice...

16. polskiogorki

polskiogorki Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 16, 2015
    Really nice to see some custom shops up for grabs :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

17. CookieRawwr

CookieRawwr Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Yeah I have to tap out as well, your chances just increased, you lucky hogs. That sword and dagger set is amazing work though.

18. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2016
    I sent my email at 9:00:00 sharp, from a desktop hard wired to a high speed gaming router. The mouse was a high speed gaming one also, extra fast and sensitive. Based on prior experience, I should be in the top three. To those that missed it , there will be other ganzas within two weeks at then latest.

19. tinfoil hat timmy

tinfoil hat timmy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Home runs all of em.

Sent my email asap as possible! None of you have a chance anymore, so you may as well just not even try.

There might be some stuff leftover, but don't hold your breath.

back_inthe_saddle likes this.
  20. back_inthe_saddle

back_inthe_saddle

Jul 5, 2018
    Ming!!!:eek::eek::eek:those dags:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    that mammoth tooth:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    and stabilized sweetgum podso_O oh my