Here's a HAnd Made Handful Of Custom Knives "HAM HOCKoganzaaa" Wed. 8-14-19 At 9:00pm Eastern!

Jerry Busse

Here's a HAnd Made Handful Of Custom Knives (HAM HOCKoganzaaa) for this Wednesday's "HAM HOCKoganzaaa". :eek::eek::confused:o_O

Let's Drink!!!!:cool:

Jerry:D

When:
This Wednesday. 8-14-19 At 9:00pm Eastern!

Ordering Procedures:
You must email BOTH Amy and Garth at: amy@bussecombat.com AND garth@bussecombat.com with your real name and contact info as well as the Tag numbers that you're after.

Please include your full name, Phone number, and shipping address in your email.

Please give us a list of the knives that you are after in the order of which ones you want the most.

Also tell us the total number of knives from your list that you want or a dollar amount that you wish not to exceed..

If we receive your email before 9:00 pm Eastern you will be moved to the back of the line.

Orders will be taken in the order in which they are received.

All Ganzaaa Payments are due within 5 business days or your knives will be passed on to the next person in line.

If you get in too late, we will automatically place you on the waiting list.

Standard shipping fees apply.

Specs And Pricing:

1A FMV8 Satin, hollow ground, Birdseye maple/ivory spacer/Bolster FMV14 Satin, hollow ground, Birdseye maple/ivory spacer/Bolster $3,997.00 Not available separately.

7A Last Rites Variant Endgrain Ivory/G-10 Bolster $1012.00
7B Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw Double Dyed Synthectic Ivory/ G-10 Bolster $690.00
7C Nano Fusion Badger Attack Hammered Flats, Double Dyed and stabilized Cottonwood $550.00

8A Urgent Fury Walnut/G-10 Spacer $640.00
8B Custom Tanto Stabilized Pine Cone/G-10 Bolster $846.00
8C Custom Bowie Variant Koa Wood $690.00

9A Last Rites stabilized Sweetgum Pods/G-10 Bolster $770.00
9B Nuclear Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw Mammoth tooth/Bolster $887.00
9C Nano Fusion Badger Attack End Grain Oak/G-10 Bolster $565.00

Here are the pics!!!
* Note: These picture knives have NOT been sharpened yet.

1A
HOCKganzaaa%201-X2.jpg

7A, 7B, 7C
HOCKganzaaa%207-X3.jpg

HOCKganzaaa%207H-X2.jpg

8A, 8B, 8C
HOCKganzaaa%208-X3.jpg

HOCKganzaaa%208H-X2.jpg

9A, 9B, 9C
HOCKganzaaa%209-X3.jpg

HOCKganzaaa%209H-X2.jpg

Beautiful! Esp. the Garth special!
Funds are still tight tho... Especially after a big order of 4 FHFG RMDs.... Love that 7C tho....

I've got a fav but I'm out this time - It's going to be most exciting to see who the lucky hog is that gets that beautiful set of glorious bacon! This is like the infamous "Pimp" couple- true, one of a kinds, only ones in existence. Bless the soul who lands them! Those are already legend in the history of Busse' and It's exciting just to see it happen live! I'm holding out for black brain corral :D

how do you expect all the drinkers.... to pull off all these complex procedures at 9 pm at night.... on Humpdayo_O

I really like 8b, but this is too rich for my blood now that I have a kiddo to take care of. Good luck hogs!

Yeah I have to tap out as well, your chances just increased, you lucky hogs. That sword and dagger set is amazing work though.

I sent my email at 9:00:00 sharp, from a desktop hard wired to a high speed gaming router. The mouse was a high speed gaming one also, extra fast and sensitive. Based on prior experience, I should be in the top three. To those that missed it , there will be other ganzas within two weeks at then latest.

Home runs all of em.

Sent my email asap as possible! None of you have a chance anymore, so you may as well just not even try.

There might be some stuff leftover, but don't hold your breath.

Back