Here's The Pic Of The "BUSSE COMRAMBIT" ! ! ! . . . . . Yowza! ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nimmy, just because you had to bribe someone with a pink knife for favors when you were last out here doesn't mean we all like them :eek:

Originally posted by Mtnclimber69
Hey Nimmy, just because you had to bribe someone with a pink knife for favors when you were last out here doesn't mean we all like them :eek:

:D

Jerry, That's a nice bait-cutter for the kids. When you gonna start working on something that'll do serious damage?? ;) :D :rolleyes:

Hmmmm.... that's a nice little Bird & Trout knife maybe??? Yeah, that's it... a B&T knife... for tag-team cage-fights with half-a-dozen hormone-laden full-grown fighting cocks in rut willing and horny enough to mate with anything live enough to move and jacked up enough on anger to eviscerate anything warm enough to have a body temp above ambient. Or for Contender, there's always serious time down in the pits with meth-and-endorphin-crazed gut-hooked 1500 pound bull marlin looking to skewer a man-shaped offering to placate their Marlin God after they get clubbed through the Gates Of Awe. These are the bloody, sickening, debauched, and depraved times and events where this particular savage of a B&T would be suitable to bring along as your only sidekick and confidant. :cool:

Jerry,
You've got to make this happen. Just give us a 24 hour period for everyone to put in an order who wants one.....then let the waiting begin.:)

boink, you bring your desert jack to vegas and i'll trade you the COMRAMBIT for it... deal:)

OK, I took a second look... yup... definitely going to have to get one of these... Jerry you are the biggest tease I have ever known... spill the beans already!!! Release date, cost, etc... INFI Addicts want to know!

Originally posted by oliverplomion
Jerry....come on no kiding...is it possible to buy it??? I want it!!!

I've gotta ask. How in fricking heck do you plan to get a Comrabit into your country? Don't you have to get a permit by explaining why you need it? I don't think they will believe it's to cut up breakfast sausage :D

crazy...

that thing's actually pretty neat-lookin...

Originally posted by Dark Nemesis
I've gotta ask. How in fricking heck do you plan to get a Comrabit into your country? Don't you have to get a permit by explaining why you need it? I don't think they will believe it's to cut up breakfast sausage :D

LOL!!!!:D

Dark Nemesis, no worry, things use to take time at Busse so when they release this Baby I will be for long moved to France :D :D
no worry Bo, I'll pick one up for you!

Originally posted by tyuio
Wow nice. Never been into the kerambits myself, but that is very nice looking nonetheless. Count me in, and belive me i don't say that lightly. :D
:eek:

WOW,,,,that is a beautiful knife,,,and I especially like the way the first photo captured the curves and sensuality of the grip,,,,had a nice amber kinda feeling,,,,,,

someone said the grip was "laser engraved"????

(I love my Busse Forum site the best,,,,,,you guys are a nice balance!!

Originally posted by oliverplomion
Dark Nemesis, no worry, things use to take time at Busse so when they release this Baby I will be for long moved to France :D :D
no worry Bo, I'll pick one up for you!

FRANCE? Oh for sure you won't get any now!!!:grumpy: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back