Here's The Pic Of The "BUSSE COMRAMBIT" ! ! ! . . . . . Yowza! ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------
Originally posted by Mona
,,,you guys are a nice balance!!
--------------

This means that we have an equal number of maniacs at both extreme ends of the spectrum, eh? ;)

(edited to add) As for cutting sausage, this blade looks like it would be SUPER HANDY at peeling Italian or Andouille sausage out of their skins. And in a hammer grip I bet you could bust up and chop carrots into coin-shaped slices in no time. Iron Chef (and Naked Chef), you better watch yer butt when the BCCC&C (Busse Comrambit Carrot Cutter & Chopper) shows up in the kitchen!!

Yeah, I saw the USN thread. Isn't it amazing how expert some folks are, that they can determine excess weight, awkwardness, and poor balance just from a photograph?

In my experience, as a knife nut from age 6 or so, one exceptional characteristic of Busses of all sizes, thicknesses, and weights is their balance and "feel".

not an expert but I am certainly looking forward to checking this one out in Vegas. Nice job Jerry !

someone told me the SHOT in SHOT Show stood for :

Shaggy's Hogs On Tequila ?? :D
Drink up guys..see ya'll at the show !

Beautiful lines...

One in each hand and you can climb up a tree !!

I am agree with Oliver, this is the knife we need in France right here right now !

cheers

JM

Hello BUSSE lovers-

I know this post is 17 years old and so is this blade, but outta curiosity, if this blade is in pristine and unused condition, what would it's current value be?

Thanks for reading and for those who replies, MASS THANKS!

Bo

Someone else will soo chime in but to ask values/identifications etc you need a Gold Membership.

Hello BUSSE lovers-

I know this post is 17 years old and so is this blade, but outta curiosity, if this blade is in pristine and unused condition, what would it's current value be?

Thanks for reading and for those who replies, MASS THANKS!

Bo

It would be worth buying a Gold membership to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back