HEST Folder - photos in hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site still must be down. Just tried to get on it with no luck.
The DPxGear site is back up with adjustment to timer. :)

Gonna be a great knife RYP.... don't rush it though for the sake of the ""timer"". Just make sure those 'bad boys' are right, no matter how long it takes. :thumbup: ;)

its the number we signed up for originally or for the ones that got on the waiting list it would be the remaining numbers to choose from.

take it easy
cricket

Gonna be a great knife RYP.... don't rush it though for the sake of the ""timer"". Just make sure those 'bad boys' are right, no matter how long it takes. :thumbup: ;)

Your not freaked out by what is going on with the 0551 are you. No need to fear this one is going to come out perfect.:D

Just made my payment on #188 today.

Looking forward to this one getting here.

Whitty

Your not freaked out by what is going on with the 0551 are you.
Whitty, I can honestly say I have no idea what you are talking about here. :confused: :D .... I shall do a search however and try to find out. :)

But I can 100% assure you I am not "freaked out" by anything concerning the LE HEST/F.... ;)

Take care and if I can't figure out what you are referring to... I'll be back to ask. ;)
I am curious now.......... :D
-------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT / Ok, I did a search and found out about the slip up on 195 or so of the ZT 0551's..... oops. :D
Now somehow I had missed that one... it looks like a nice knife though. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Thanks for the heads up teacher....and I agree take for DPx to take your time and make sure they turn out right....:thumbup:

Whitty, I can honestly say I have no idea what you are talking about here. :confused: :D .... I shall do a search however and try to find out. :)

But I can 100% assure you I am not "freaked out" by anything concerning the LE HEST/F.... ;)

Take care and if I can't figure out what you are referring to... I'll be back to ask. ;)
I am curious now.......... :D
-------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT / Ok, I did a search and found out about the slip up on 195 or so of the ZT 0551's..... oops. :D
Now somehow I had missed that one... it looks like a nice knife though. :thumbup:

It does look like an awesome knife. Sadly there are a few people making a stink over it. Oh well you can not make everyone happy.

As far as freaking out, that is just my attempt at being funny. The only thing I am freaking out about with the Hest is the wait time:eek:. It will be what it will be though. I feel confident when I do get it I will be very happy I ordered it. :D

Whitty

It does look like an awesome knife. Sadly there are a few people making a stink over it. Oh well you can not make everyone happy.

As far as freaking out, that is just my attempt at being funny. The only thing I am freaking out about with the Hest is the wait time:eek:. It will be what it will be though. I feel confident when I do get it I will be very happy I ordered it. :D

Whitty
Oh, I knew you were just joking around... so was I. :D :thumbup:

I am glad you mentioned the o551 though, I had not even heard about it somehow.... :(

It is shame all the bitchin' & moaning that is going on over there about a simple oversight.
I just told one of the "complainers" I'd buy his. I hope he goes for it, I'd like to have one after learning about & seeing pics of them a short while ago.

Later................. :thumbup: :)

Call me crazy, but I like the look of the production folder more than the other two. Well done in all aspects. This looks like it could be "the One" for EDC. Looking forward to getting my mits on it.

The production folder has a very rugged, almost old school military look to it with the flat milspec grey/black coating and olive drab G10 scales. Its a working knife for sure. The Limited Edition ones are a little more flashy with the Titanium Carbide coating, designs and black G10 something you carry around in the city. Equally as tough but a little more flashy. The one thing you don't get to see is how great these knives look when they are used and abused. Its going on two months of solid use of the proto and Its becoming an old friend.

The production folder has a very rugged, almost old school military look to it with the flat milspec grey/black coating and olive drab G10 scales. Its a working knife for sure. The Limited Edition ones are a little more flashy with the Titanium Carbide coating, designs and black G10 something you carry around in the city. Equally as tough but a little more flashy. The one thing you don't get to see is how great these knives look when they are used and abused. Its going on two months of solid use of the proto and Its becoming an old friend.

Tease.

:D

B

Well I hope my sterile Limited Edition model is not so handsome that I won't want to use it. I plan on replacing my EDC knife with it and using and abusing it. Hopefully it looks just as good in use!

Seriously we need to see pics of the 2 month old used knife! You can not post a comment like this and not add atleast one picture.:D

Whitty

I am also eagerly awaiting the arrival of this knife. The pics look great and I am sure that RYP and crew are doing a great job making sure it is right. Any pics of the Mr. DP Tool to make us drool?

Lates,

Connor

Great news.

How do y'all know the LE#?

HI Gator33324 -

When you get your payment confirmation you see this on the invoice:

-----------------------------------
Purchase Details
-----------------------------------

Description: DPx HEST 165, Item#: 165

:D:thumbup::cool:

best regards -

mqqn

Last night I had to open up a coke bottle for my mother and couldn't find a bottle opener and wished my EDC knife had one...My prayer has been answered!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back