HEST Folder - photos in hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is anyone else not seeing the countdown on the dpx website? Or is opera just being glitchy again...

And if it isn't there, can I assume that they're (finally!) at the end of production?

Im on my droid x and was wondering the same thing. The timer disappeared yesterday :( .

Just go read through a couple of the other threads on this board. My guess is they took it down because people are turning into whining, threatening jerks.:thumbdn:

It will come as soon as it will come.

The countdown was designed as a "cute" reminder. Clearly it has spawned a new generation of Unibombers so we turned it off.

Some people need to take a chill pill. Way to ruin the fun. Now I can't check the clock 100 times a day :(

Seriously. All great people that are working hard to bring us this knife are doing way more to involve buyers than I've ever seen. I think it is all more than enough and i am truely greatful for it. As far as im concerned they could take a whole lot longer to put this thing out and id still be happy. You guys rock

Some people need to take a chill pill. Way to ruin the fun. Now I can't check the clock 100 times a day :(

I have tasked one personality with this sole job so I always have a voice in my head counting down. I highly recommend it. :D

Ah, that makes sense. sucks that a few people complaining took away the countdown,

anyway, i think you guys at dpx are doing a great job, keep it up, and if i don't get my hest before christmas, i might just die. (kidding, its not the end of the world, people)

-robert

Let's just talk about the OP's beautiful pic he graced us with! I've paid for my First production one and can't wait. I love that OD and black.

Which one did you get? I almost got the LE Mr Dp....I wish could have afforded both.

Me too. Just ordered mine OD one today.

Happy New Year guys! Sorry, I've been a bit out of the loop on this knife and may have missed some updates. Where do we order these now if we'd like a regular production run? Do we order from the DPx address that RYP posted or are we supposed to contact one of the dealers?
Is your order for the scheduled Feb run or from the first production batch?

Sorry again and thanks in advance.:)

Happy New Year guys! Sorry, I've been a bit out of the loop on this knife and may have missed some updates. Where do we order these now if we'd like a regular production run? Do we order from the DPx address that RYP posted or are we supposed to contact one of the dealers?
Is your order for the scheduled Feb run or from the first production batch?

Sorry again and thanks in advance.:)

Dealers, and most likely the second run.

Will the first production OD green HEST folders have "First Production" on the top of the blade as one picture showed?

Will they be serialized as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back