HEST Folder - photos in hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know, I like that breeze too. I'll be right back in mine after I get through cutting down a couple of trees. I was afraid my skirt would get caught in the chain saw. ;) ..
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hell, you'd enjoy the breeze 100 times more if that happened ;):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wow! What a bunch of whiners a few of you are! If you have ever worked with multiple contractors and real life situations you should have long since learned that release dates, and completion dates are only best guestimates using the info currently in hand. Dates almost always slip and it should be expected if you're a realist and not just an unhappy, whining idealist.

I have a bit of advice for the whiners.... Do not EVER order a custom knife. It will not be ready by the time the initial estimated delivery date is long past. Also, do not EVER pre-order a knife. Only order production models from stores that have your item in stock. If you follow this advice, the rest of we fellow knife nuts will have a much nicer day as we will no longer have to skim over your constant complaining posts.

you need to work on your reading comprehension, because you missed the footnote on your "contract" that said the following-

FYI, a date would be considered a "specification". and like it says, "subject to change". :rolleyes:

so, quit whining like a little girl. if you ordered a LE version and want your money back, email RYP and ask for it back. if you pre-ordered a production version, contact the vendor and cancel the order. if you didn't order one and you're just bitching, STFU!

i'm sure everyone wants their knives... most of us have other shit to worry about, so roll with it baby. bitching won't make it get here any faster. :p

Very good point fixer "subject to change"
Over and over------- it wasn't me it was the other guy hes late ...shift.....shift...
Good and valid point well taken.;;;;;;;;;.Seems the only one here pays attention to the written word.........Product is expected to be stocked by December 10
12-30-2010, 07:40 PM

Here is the most up to date information we have...The 250 Limited Edition Folders have been produced and the inspection of each knife has been completed. We decided to add an additional item to the Limited Edition package as well as create a more efficient container for shipping. We estimate shipping from the factory in the next two weeks, barring any unforeseen delays.
Regards,
Linda
DPxGearTeam

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 7:04 AM,
So you wont see this knife till the end of January

Last edited:
Truthfully.... I understand the frustration also. Both customers and manufactures, cause each have frustrations.

But I also understand that stuff happens and many, if not most times; things take longer than anticipated.... in any manufacturing process as well as other venues.

Whining like a girl child is not going to change the frustrations of either party and only serves to sew discord..... nothing more, nothing less.

IF the project was several months overdue, that might be different. But a few days... give me a break...... :rolleyes:

wow didnt think i was whining like a little girl, just dont see any reason to jump all over each other over something none of us has any control over. i understand that nobody ever comes in on time on a project like this. been there done it myself. crap does happen suppliers dont deliver on time the mail man dumps your stuff somewhere else endless reasons that crap happens. i didnt really expect to see the le before feb anyway.

take it easy
cricket

wow didnt think i was whining like a little girl, just dont see any reason to jump all over each other over something none of us has any control over. i understand that nobody ever comes in on time on a project like this. been there done it myself. crap does happen suppliers dont deliver on time the mail man dumps your stuff somewhere else endless reasons that crap happens. i didnt really expect to see the le before feb anyway.

take it easy
cricket
:eek: .. :confused: .. :eek: .. :confused: .. :eek: .. :confused: .. :eek: ..:confused: .. :eek:

You weren't.. I was agreeing with you 'cricketdave' . :thumbup: ?????? :)

I, as you I think... just see no reason to gripe, whine, complain, stir the pot, or cry because it is not here yet.

Those things do nothing to "help" the situation.

I'd bet the farm "they" are getting things done as fast as possible. :)

Any word from Robert on this delay?

I'm surprised no one has crashed the Lion Steel forum just south of this one with HEST questions:D

i think he said he was going to be in Somalia during january. i dont think we will be hearing from him soon ;)

Ahh that's right. He has been posting on his Facebook page pretty regularly though.

I wonder if the people waiting for the 2nd production run will get theres before the 1st runs ;) J/k Can't wait for my First Production. What's the latest? Are the blades in the US somewhere?

I am waiting on Gianni for the exact date

How are the extras for the LE versions coming along?
I thought those were holding up the operation on that end.

Anyway, good to hear that these are shipping soon, I seriously
can't wait to see these!

:)

Glad now I decided to let the two I had reserved go. Patience is not my thing, and it's not like this is really worth waiting on considering all the other options out there.

Glad you are happy... but to me they will defiantly be worth the wait. :thumbup:
They are the same cool knife we [you too till you "let yours go"] ordered in the first place. Being a few weeks late hasn't changed any of that. ;)

Glad now I decided to let the two I had reserved go. Patience is not my thing, and it's not like this is really worth waiting on considering all the other options out there.

Thanks nuggett, i probably picked up your cancelation order! Patience is a virtue!

Eternally grateful,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back