Hey guys thanks for stopping in and veiwing our new forum ,stop in ,say hi!

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND MANY THANKS TO ARE FOLLOWERS WE APPRECIATE EVERY COMMENT POSTED,GOOD BAD,OR UGLY,JUST DROP A LINE AN INTRODUCE YOURSELF WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET AS MANY NEW PEOPLE AS WE CAN!
HAVA GOOD ONE
THANKS BILL & CHRIS :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, 19 views and no replies ??? That's not what this thread is for, it's to stop in the "new" place & say hi . . . OK, I'll break the ice and be first.
Chris & BA, good morning. Gun guy all my life, but that is a given when you grow up on a farm & your nearest neighbor was 1.8 miles down the road from your farm, & the nearest town was 4.6 miles away. Made for a loooooong bike ride back then with no gears to shift into.
BA helped me design a knife style I wanted, made the knife, and I could not be happier. I drove him nuts with a gazillion ????'s, but he never once threatened to refund my money . . . . :D
Both Bill & Chris are great guys, thanks to both of them for getting this forum up and running and giving us a place to stay off the streets at night . . . . :)
Be safe.

I almost didn't reply myself :D I thought maybe this was an 'Ohio' only forum and I was a little shy to reply !! :D ...my family's roots are from around there, and WV.. Actually I plan to drag my family up there sometime this summer and say hi to what family still remains, as it seems people have been fading off the last couple years..

Plan to take in Cedar Point man that place is awesome, I use to visit from CA every summer and that place was like a beach... 'found memories'

now back to the original programming::

sorry for the side track:p glad to see your forum up and going and I'll check in from time to time just to spout off at the side of the neck..

congratz!!

I almost didn't reply myself :D I thought maybe this was an 'Ohio' only forum and I was a little shy to reply !! :D ...my family's roots are from around there, and WV.. Actually I plan to drag my family up there sometime this summer and say hi to what family still remains, as it seems people have been fading off the last couple years.. Plan to take in Cedar Point man that place is awesome, I use to visit from CA every summer and that place was like a beach... 'found memories'
now back to the original programming::
sorry for the side track:p glad to see your forum up and going and I'll check in from time to time just to spout off at the side of the neck..
congratz!!

BCK, didn't you go by another user name? I reconized your sign off but thought it went to another name . . . could be mistaken though, this "half-heimers" is really starting to be a pain in my a$$ . . . :D
Great name though, my aunt & uncle lived in Battle Creek & owned a go-kart frame mfg. company back in the 60's & 70's.
Be safe.

Not just an Ohio only forum, although it seems alot of people have ties there. Hell, half the population of E. TN are from OH ;)

Just1........

been meaning to change my name for a while now.. but your half timers is only 'part timers'. :D

I've adjusted my sig to reflect my AKA.. thanks...

No ties to Ohio, but still been watching Bill's knives on the exchange.
One of these days I hope to own something from each of you. :)
Grew up using guns and knives, never got out of the habit.

HI there!!!! BA, KFU nice to see you with your own place. KFU I live just a little south of you in McMinn county.
I use to run around a lot in K- town in my youngr days. Working in Lenior city now. Who knows, our paths may
have crossed and we din't know it.

Hey ImWilson! Yeah, I live in Knoxville but work in Harriman at the Lowes store. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully we can get together sometime.

That would be great! Maybe I could get a EDC knife hand delivered then we could
get a good meal. Knoxville has some top notch resturants if memory serves. :thumbup:

sounds like a plan bud. There is a catfish place out on 321 between Lemoir City and Maryville but I cant remember the name. You know where Im talking about?

Hey All,

BA I got the knife it is AWESOME!. Would have posted sooner, but went to Utah for the weekend with the son. Tried out my Hennessy Hammock, strung bobwire where the elk tore it down, and then came home and marveled at your work.

I almost didn't reply myself. I thought maybe this was an 'Ohio' only forum.
No ties to Ohio, but still been watching Bill's knives on the exchange.
Guys, if either one of you ever get around the Cincinnati-Dayton area, or even down around the Portsmouth area, let us know and we can all try and get together for a little face time and maybe even talk BA or Chris out of some of their personal "steel" offerings . . . . . :thumbup:
Heck, for that matter, if anyone who frequents here ever gets up this way, let us know.
A lot of good restaurants around, lots of parks and outdoor community areas as well for cook-outs instead, and don't forget about those knives . . . . . :)
Be safe.

Hey All,
BA I got the knife it is AWESOME!. Would have posted sooner, but went to Utah for the weekend with the son. Tried out my Hennessy Hammock, strung bobwire where the elk tore it down, and then came home and marveled at your work.

drp, I do not know of one person who has bought one of BA's knives that did not express something along your lines, I know I could not believe mine when I got it from him . . . . :thumbup:
That word "barbwire" just conjured up all kinds of memories from my childhood of riding all the pastures & horse paddocks having to "patch" all the fences on our farm . . . . ugh . . . :mad:
But my brother and I used to play like we were Pernell Roberts from Bonanza & Clint Eastwood from Rawhide, saddle the horses & wagon and we would spend the entire week-end riding our farm, patching fences, & camping out. Great memories from a hard and laborous childhood, but great memories just the same.
Thanks for stopping back in.
Be safe.

Hi there,congrats on your forum guys.
I just noticed it way down here on the bottom of the list.
Love your knives & will have one when the time is right.
Until then I'll just keep on admiring 'em.

:(

Hi!

My name is Gnarly....but I'm kinda shy,and I rarely have anything to add,here.

Im bill if ya dont know me ya do now! Lol, thanks all and welcome to are new home!
Bests bill

Back