Hey guys thanks for stopping in and veiwing our new forum ,stop in ,say hi!

Bruce here. One Backwoods knife for now, and at least one in the future.

kinda starting to feel like I'm at an NA/AA <fill in the blank> meeting or something :p

KFU, I'm sorry man for some reason I thought you were in Ohio too... that's why I made the 'Ohio Only' joke..

anyhow I enjoy your guy's craftsmanship and I'm excited to see everything come full circle for you .. great knives, soso guys;) and an Awesome subforum.. :thumbup:

ryche and roll............

sounds like a plan bud. There is a catfish place out on 321 between Lemoir City and Maryville but I cant remember the name. You know where Im talking about?

No, but it shouldn't be to hard to find out the name of the place. I have to work saturday so I'll ask some of the guys
at work. One of them should know.

Gnarly, no Rendezvous here anymore. I think there is one up towards Morristown though.

Oh yeah, that would be a good spot!

IM, Gnarly, & KFU, don't forget us "northerner's" like to partake of the rib's and beer as well . . . . .
Damn, just had breakfast, all of a sudden, rib's and beer sound like a great idea for lunch . . . . . :thumbup: :thumbup:
Be safe.

...don't forget us "northerner's" like to partake of the rib's and beer...

...and us "southerners" here in FL... ;)

Well lookey here, I go away on vacation and come back to find another forum to tempt me. Don't I have enough BA & KFU knives already? Can I have enough?...

Good luck Bill and Chris, this is great to see!

Hey Stratmeister! Id ask you to post some pics of your BA knives in the other thread but I don't know if that many pics are allowed in one post :) Thanks for stopping by!

LOL, yeah Chris I'd need a wide angle lens for that request. And I guess that's your way of telling me I need another KFU huh? Hey, when I got my Bushcrafter from you you weren't even KFU! BowdenKnoxville or something like that wasn't it?... ;)

Yeah Strat, I changed my name, got a haircut and showered since than! That was what...last month!

I wondered where you had gone. Haven't seen you as much on exchange.

Glad you have your own forum. I will make it a regular stop.

Texas stoppin in, saying Hi. I'll admit that I dont own and BA or KFU knives but I am hoping to soon if Bill can work me in.......or I can catch one of them in the FS section before someone else snatches it up ;) The only "custom" I have is one from DP Knives, its a drop point with green curly maple handles and brass pins with 1 mosaic in the middle. But every since I seen Bill's drop away hunter with those elder box burl handles.....I was in love! I knew I had to have one so here I am, patiently waiting.

Congratulations on your own forum, hope to see lots more of the great work
Also hope to pick up a piece one day

Cheers
mike

Hey Bill and Chris. I go away for 2 weeks and you open up your own sub. Good for you folks, and congrats. I'll have to keep a watch here. Bill, I'll be picking up the Buckeye drop away tomorrow, looking forward to making it my new EDC. Well I got to unpack, check in on you later.
Regards, Randy

Back