Hey...Where is eveyone????

Hi Guys,
I'm out from behind the "Gates of Hell" for a while ;)
Sitting outside Najaf right now, I'll be in the area for a couple of months, then home in time for Blade!

Nice house Mrs. Skunk, I'd like to come see it some time and get some ideas for when I build.

Hey Gundy, I sent you an email...I'll be in the land down under on Feb. 24th until March 22nd...want to have a beer sometime?

Anyone else want to have a beer, I'm ready!
(the party is at Gundy's

So, heard you guys are getting a bit of snow, we had rain for the 1st time since June yesterday.
That was a treat...

Not much going on, still forced to carry Striders as my EDC and back ups.

Hope everyone is well and is having a good new year.

See ya at Blade 2005

Take care,
Chuck

1whobuys said:
Hi Guys,
, then home in time for Blade!

Chuck
Good to hear from you and glad to hear that you'll be at Blade 05

Stay safe and drop me a line when you get home

:D:D

Chuck, glad to hear you are doing OK! Looking forward to seeing you at Blade!!! This one should be special for you, since it will be back in the states! Take care of yourself BRO....porkybear.....

Hey Chuck, Ya HOG,

Good to hear that everything is OK. Folks had begun to wonder about you. Sorry to hear about the Strider thing :( :p . At least you get to carry another good brand of knives.

Blade is right around the corner so bring your drinkin shoes. :D :D :cool: Hope to see ya there.

Keep Safe,

Nick

Chuck,

Most excellent to hear from you and that all goes well (except the EDC, anyways).

Cheers,
Bill

Last I heard they were all up planning an assault on your safes....

Glad all is well.

Looks like you'll miss the March INDY show too. Jsut hasn't been the same bro.

Watch your 6.

Mike

Hey Chuck! You're machete kicks serious ass, even in the snow! :D

Glad to hear you'll make Blade and perhaps join our assault on Fogo's :cool:

Good to hear you are doing well. Is that Strider you got from me holding up? See you at Blade.

Glad to hear from you and that you're having a great time! Be careful. See ya when you get back.
Bob Mills

1whobuys said:
Sitting outside Najaf right now,Anyone else want to have a beer, I'm ready!See ya at Blade 2005Take care,Chuck
i can see you've been partying hard, you can't even spell New York right. and hell yes i'm ready for a beer, stay safe and see you at blade :cool:

Back