Hey ZT

Bring back the 550. Or flipperless 566 with 3.4 inch blade, no assist, on washers, and keep the steel lock side to save cost.

are we just asking for stuff we want?

1) how about actually produce 0454, but in titanium handles and plain satin blade (no black coating please)
2) i'd prefer the 0562 with titanium handles on bronze washers unasssisted, rather than the 0566 OP suggested
3) bring back the 0392 and leave it in production

Best USA made folders for the money IMO and nice to see the atypical offerings this year. Got my 0562CF in pocket right now.

Give me a ZT 4"-5" saber ground all purpose (drop point-ish with a stout tip maybe swedge - no recurve) full tang onto a hammer pommel woodsman/camp fixed blade in PM non-coated stainless with comfortable 3D bolt up palm swell into pinch grip scales with a finger groove/choil. Finish it off with a nifty kydex sheath. SOLD.

And make the 0560 Blackwash again... and keep the 0620 and 0630 going.

And lower the MSRP on the 0392 BLK. But you won't because you know I'm just going to pay whatever you want for it eventually ;)

wishlists again......okay zt just sell all knives for 5 dollars and they'll sell out instantly.:)

i wouldn't buy that knife. have no interest in the smaller zts. only like the larger folders with strong detents on frame and liner locks.

Back