Hey ZT

While love the artsy overly modern designs, more robust "hard use/entry level" knives like the 350 and 909 I'd love to see. Also, I missed the boat on the 300 series, so bring those back too:p

But I'm good with whatever. My last two purchases (before today) were an 0456 and 0850. I just picked up a 0920 today...what a knife:D

Make a satin version of the 0804cf.

Make a production version of 0392. Dont care much the hinderer hardware. Regular ZT hardware would be fine (to cut down the price).

Yes - a non-coated fixed blade in the 4-5" range would be great.

Better make production 0392 wharncliffe with 3" blade and stronger tip. Regular hardware seems ok if ZT provide free spare parts.

The more time that goes by the more I regret selling my 0560. 2016 me never carried it, but 2017 me sure wishes he could.
Man you aint kidding, sold mine to fund something else, I now want it back. It appears the 562, 566 (which i do have) are the last of the type of build I prefer from ZT. I guess when they stop production of the 562 I will pick one of each up. The direction they went this yr with their lineup was not pleasant.

Bring back the mudd and bring back some of the best kershaws that were so nice they could compete with zt. Like the offset/first volt/tilt

Please make a 0920 that doesn't have the holes for left handed carry.

Sorry lefties but it's sooo sexy and the pocket clip holes are the only ugly thing about it.

Hey, ZT! Thanks for two good products: the 0909, a great outdoors and working companion for me and the sleek, “mean” and very “tactical” 0095, a super-slicer and great, for me, in the look/design department. If you’ll continue put out products like these, with this quality level at these prices, surely I am a customer :).

here's some marketing advice

Build a special run on 0566. Titanium frame, unassisted, on washers. You'll sell out.

your welcome.

The only thing stopping me from getting the 0566 is the assist.
Yes, I know it can be de-assisted but I've heard a 50/50 mix of how well the knife works afterwards and honestly I don't like to mess with what the factory did.

The only thing stopping me from getting the 0566 is the assist.
Yes, I know it can be de-assisted but I've heard a 50/50 mix of how well the knife works afterwards and honestly I don't like to mess with what the factory did.
It's not bad. not smooth like the 0560 or the 0562.

My deassisted 0566 was excellent after removing spring. No adjusting needed. It locks up solid and has a nice detent for flipping and using the thumb studs. Its not as smooth as my 0450 but thats bearings vs pb washers.

Back