Hey ZT

I wish the 0566 had been like the 0562, that is, just like the Hinderer XM-18 3" and 3.5".

A 0562 Mini with a 2.99" blade (legal in more places), titanium frame lock with steel lock bar interface and KVT manual bearings would sell well.

I wish the 0566 had been like the 0562, that is, just like the Hinderer XM-18 3" and 3.5".

A 0562 Mini with a 2.99" blade (legal in more places), titanium frame lock with steel lock bar interface and KVT manual bearings would sell well.

ZT and Hinderer fans have been waiting a long time for such a folder.

ZT folder with 3" blade would be awesome!
And....
Wait for it....
Wait for it........
Z...T.......O....T....F.......!

ZT folder with 3" blade would be awesome!
And....
Wait for it....
Wait for it........
Z...T.......O....T....F.......!

ZT Auto specially OTF is a possibility since Kershaw Autos Made in the U.S. are very good sellers.

See 2:25 of Video below.

But not without flaws from what i hear..

I can't speak for all of the Kershaw Launch auto models. However, my California legal Launch 4 is as good as my ProTech CA-legal autos. No issues.

^This. Thats the ZT I've wanted for some time.

On the topic of collaborations, I'd be very interested to see what a ZT/Spyderco would look like. I can't even imagine :confused:

On the topic of collaborations, I'd be very interested to see what a ZT/Spyderco would look like. I can't even imagine :confused:

There was a Spyderco/Kershaw collaboration called SpyKer many years ago with the usual Spyderco design and when Ken Onion was doing a lot of designs at KAI.

C96GP_M.jpg

Why not try something different in this over-saturated frame lock bearing flipper world. Every man and his dogs dogs dog is making frame lock flippers. I'd personally like to see them use their strengths in great machining and fit/finish to engineer a bad ass lock back with their own in house flair, make it easy to actuate for those soft handed fellas who find the tri-ad to hard to disengage. Just like spyderco do with their backlocks in the Police/Endura/Manix. Be nice to see something made for proper outdoor work, not just a knife good for flipping on the couch while eating chips. Put a very modern spin on a traditional look like Benchmade did with the Crooked River, that thing sold like hot cakes.

I can't speak for all of the Kershaw Launch auto models. However, my California legal Launch 4 is as good as my ProTech CA-legal autos. No issues.

Many kershaw auto's have reported lock problems.

I don't own any but i've seen many posts about it.

Hey ZT ... a lightsaber with tacticool concealable sheath.

Oh yall are serious ... well ZT thanks for great value in your knives ... thanks for the 0909 great knife.

If I had any requests ... bring the 550 back with a G10 scale ... and the 566 non assisted I would buy.

But can't say as I have any complaints on what you're doing ... keep up the good work.

Reactions: Mo2
I miss the RJ Martin collabs. I know they have the Zing living on as a budget Chinese-made model and I know they had the super high-end limited runs by ZT but I'd like to see something in the mid-range, regular production space. My first USA made knife was a tanto Zing right at the end of their run and I've been vainly waiting for a nice ZT production model. I also like agree with the folks asking for the short Hinderer. A mini-0562/high-end Cryo type knife would be sweet and enough to reinvogorate my Hinderer fancies.

Back