1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

HI Black Friday Sales

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Nov 27, 2015.

1. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    Great score on that Tamang BB. I love mine so much, I may get another, one of these Kumar ones.

About to send an email for the Yangdu Special, debating whether or not to get the Sadan handled M-43 also...

Edit: EMS Yangdu Special, inquiry sent on M-43. Will probably take it if it's available, but not sure yet. It's almost time to get some new skis.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  2. AntDog

AntDog Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2001
    :( :( :( :( :(

That's what I'm talking about! Got another one up your sleeve? :)

3. mmundy4579

mmundy4579

Oct 24, 2015
    EMS sent on the dui chirra.

DD on the dui chirra

4. Hawgsnawt

Hawgsnawt

Aug 16, 2015
    Well since I missed the Tamang =o(

EMS on Ultimate Fighter....didn't even know I wanted one....till I saw it!

EMS sent Hasiya

DD Ultimate Fighter

DD Hasiya

5. Aeromat209

Aeromat209

Jun 26, 2008
    EMS on Seax and Chitlangi Fingers crossed!

6. dsanto22

dsanto22

Oct 11, 2009
    Ems sent on a couple of them. Here's hoping. Sure would like a tamang someday.

7. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    Done Deal on the Katunje, someone else reserved that M-43 and saved my butt! Thanks to whoever got that, I don't think I was gonna be able to say no

8. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    I could have sworn I checked at 10:30 last night and did not see this thread.?? I better check with the voodoo doctor and see if he's cursing me or something.

That Foxy Folly is beautiful, pondering the #1 ceremonial knife, it sings, nice 15" Bowie gap filler, another nice Tamang and a Seax.....

Lots of nice stuff to ponder.

9. Cotherion

Cotherion

Aug 7, 2007
    I think the ultimate warrior is with a sharpened back edge and the movie model doesn't have a sharpened back edge. I prefer the ultimate warrior myself, just wish it wasn't so heavy.

10. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Yes, the back edge is just as sharp as the front edge. I have to constantly tell myself that when I handle mine, it'll get ya if you don't stay on your toes and off the wine, sorry Zero, had to throw that in.

It does feel pretty sweet in hand.

11. Zero_Time

Zero_Time

Dec 28, 2006
    I didn't have teeth for all of them bawanna, but I'm pretty sure I was the very first to ems and then drool. So while I couldn't bite everything on the page, be aware: I slobbered thoroughly over everything on that page before you.

What's that quote? I drink your milkshake all up! (Except no teeth but for one).
    Zero

12. Zero_Time

Zero_Time

Dec 28, 2006
    Also, I'll point out the wine was only for spelling problems, and sending several emails to clarify on the Bowie. Wait, that makes me sound even further gone...

Zero

13. Bigbore577

Bigbore577

Jun 15, 2006
    SG, you're going to love the Katunje, they are sweet! Also, thanks for the kind words with regards to the Tamang!

14. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    You've got one of them BB?? Musta slipped by under the radar with all those other sweet snags you've had lately!

By the way, did you ever get my email? Mighta gotten stuck in the spam filter if not

15. Bigbore577

Bigbore577

Jun 15, 2006
    SG, it got by you? You must be getting old like me as well! ;) Yeppers, I did get your email, thanks so much. I've filed it away for when the time arrives. In the meantime, I'm waiting to take a group picture with the AKB when all it's brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins........finally arrive.

16. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Well I'm not seeing any action on that #1 ceremonial knife???

Is that an omen? I think it might be an omen........I shall ponder this deeply.

17. John T

John T

Dec 12, 2012
    Sorry, Bawanna. Bought and paid for.

18. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    That's not a bad thing, that's a good thing for both of us.

19. Kanano

Kanano

Feb 2, 2015
    I thought so too BB but the political environment at the home front is not right at the moment!

So go for it guys - won't last long this one!

20. gurkha berserka

gurkha berserka

Aug 16, 2014

Thank you for saving me from myself. I have been eyeing that beauty for the last two hours. Previous versions went for $245 and $295.

I really really wanted it, but I have way to many things I need to buy first.
    It is my favorite style of kukri. It has a Chettri look to it.