• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hi cap G21 mags (3)

GregB

Gold Member
I've got 3 13 rd. non drop free G21 mags. $16 each or $45 for all three shipped and insured. Or I'd trade them for 13rd drop free mags.

GregB

GregB said:
I've got 3 13 rd. non drop free G21 mags. $16 each or $45 for all three shipped and insured. Or I'd trade them for 13rd drop free mags.

GregB

Greg,

Are these pre-ban?

Thanks Alan

Alan,

They are ok either way, unless you just don't want LEO marked items. When the Assault Weapons Ban expired, all of the prohibitions against owning LEO marked hi-cap mags went with it.

Danny

Revolvergeek said:
Alan,

They are ok either way, unless you just don't want LEO marked items. When the Assault Weapons Ban expired, all of the prohibitions against owning LEO marked hi-cap mags went with it.

Danny

Danny,

With all due respect, that is not true in NY State. We, unfortunately, need pre-bans. See www.packing.org

Alan

Alan,

Ok, gotcha. Our state laws are so relaxed down here that I tend to think of Federal Law as out only real restrictions.

If GrebB's mags aren't prepan drop me an email. I have one here that I will make you a good price on.

Regards,
Danny

Hi! I live in Florida. There is no more ban on mags over 10 rounds then?

dannyv said:
Hi! I live in Florida. There is no more ban on mags over 10 rounds then?

Danny,

As far as I know, there is no more Federal ban on mags with a capacity > 10 rounds. Varies at the state level.

Alan

Back