Brass bolster and buttcap
Chiruwa style walnut wood handle with leaf shape bone inlaid
Beautifully done nickel silver sheath
Price $595.00 *sold*

HI Santa

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
nice blade, too bad i tapped out my xmas money. someone will have a happy xmas when they get this.

Thanks Bawanna:rolleyes: If ya dont hear from me for a while you know what happened. I always liked yours and that Rajkumar fighting sword was sold and Raj has left HI and...Did I miss any other excuses that might keep me alive? Now I gotta go into financial recovery mode. Its not my wife I got to worry about. Its my mother! If she ever found out I paid such for a knife she kill me with it! I need one of them walls like you made so when she comes over I can slide it in the wall. Maybe load one wall with pictures of my aunts and uncles or brothers and sisters or something. Well least im walkin...still...so far...
Walking dead man!

So you got this? The other thread kind of sounded like it was already gone but you GOT IT? Done DEAL!

I need to tweet you mom, we haven't chatted lately. Let's see......hmmm what price silence.

Yeah it is gone! I meant gone to me:D Aunti just emailed me saying she still has it. I figured it was a good time to support HI. I always wanted a good Katana!
So you got this? The other thread kind of sounded like it was already gone but you GOT IT? Done DEAL!

I need to tweet you mom, we haven't chatted lately. Let's see......hmmm what price silence.

Congrats Ndog! Hopefully, you'll survive for more sharking...:)

You just saved me, so I owe you one...

Thank you for giving a fine home for Christmas Katana,ndoghouse

Your very welcome Cul! I know you would do the same for me next Christmas:D I aint dead yet! Might be crippled for a while till my fins grow back!

Your very welcome Aunti. Its a pleasure and honor to behold this fine piece! It just so happens I have a new home myself so we will settle in together nicely.
Thank you for giving a fine home for Christmas Katana,ndoghouse

I'm so happy for you man. Your gonna dig it. Its nothing short of breathtaking.

Yeah it is gone! I meant gone to me:D Aunti just emailed me saying she still has it. I figured it was a good time to support HI. I always wanted a good Katana!

Good job on this one...

I just received the Tarwar earlier this week. From the pics I thought I was getting a little letter opener. I was in for a surprise when I opened the box. The Tarwar is one serious piece of heavy steel. Your Katana is 7 inch longer and only an ounce lighter. I'm looking forward to read your impressions.

that is a beautiful blade,the bone shapes in the handle.the sheath,everything, nice.

Dang I go away for one day and look what you did young man!!!! That is one fine piece of steel right there, looks like you and Bawanna are twins now. Something that looks that nice has to be displayed some how. Enjoy that bad boy.

Your very welcome Cul! I know you would do the same for me next Christmas:D I aint dead yet! Might be crippled for a while till my fins grow back!

lol...that's right, fins always grow back, sooner or later...:)

Dont worry Pugs! I think this sheath will suit this blade just fine:D This one will definitely be displayed but will be lightly used as well. You know I cant keep a good blade down! Cant wait to see it.
I do want to do some study how to etc. before i try anything like whacking grass skirts, cardboard, bamboo and stuff. Ive used plenty of blades but never anything like this beauty. Can anyone recommend a "Jeff Cooper" of Katanas?
We Brothers now Bawanna. You can still call me son tho:thumbup:
Dang I go away for one day and look what you did young man!!!! That is one fine piece of steel right there, looks like you and Bawanna are twins now. Something that looks that nice has to be displayed some how. Enjoy that bad boy.

Your gonna cry again when you open it, I just know it. Pictures can't do it justice in the least. I've been tempted to slice a watermelon or something with mine but just can't get myself to do it.

I'm thinking a Pugs high ride belt sheath for these just isn't gonna happen. And like you say the sheath is an art form in itself. Amazing.

And speaking of Pugs high ride! IT's SATURDAY!!!!!!!!

Hmmm? Watermellon. There's an idea. Your right tho. I dont think i could keep her dirty for more than a few seconds. Are you out at the mailbox again Bawanna:thumbup:
Your gonna cry again when you open it, I just know it. Pictures can't do it justice in the least. I've been tempted to slice a watermelon or something with mine but just can't get myself to do it.

I'm thinking a Pugs high ride belt sheath for these just isn't gonna happen. And like you say the sheath is an art form in itself. Amazing.

And speaking of Pugs high ride! IT's SATURDAY!!!!!!!!

I'm not at the mailbox but at the moment I have eyes on. Taking a break from turning your bawanna bowie handle into sawdust. Uncross the eyes, straighten the neck, see what's happening in the rest of the world.
One side prit near done, other side not far to go, couple more passes and a little fine tuning.

Like Christmas for me too cept I gotta send em back.

Back