HI Christmas Tibetan Katana Raffle for 3/24

Hmm. No number for me yet. :confused:
Anyone else?

Mac..... I sent mine as well and did not get a number yet...... Ed was #17 at 4:57 PT
Since I have a sep. Account I also Paid in to the raffle
I paid through Paypal @ 6:01:36 PDT I just sent another note to Ms. Yangdu with the Trans # and time.

I HOPE I'm entered!!!

Willow

Last edited:
Auntie just sent me my # (21). I would imagine all these emails and payments coming in a flurry from all directions are a little chaotic. Yangdu will sort it out- she always does. ;):thumbup::cool:

Auntie just sent me my # (21). I would imagine all these emails and payments coming in a flurry from all directions are a little chaotic. Yangdu will sort it out- she always does. ;):thumbup::cool:

I have all the faith in the world that she had it well in Hand....:thumbup::D

Thanks For the Update Mac!!!

Blessed Be!
Willow

~~That would be one Beautiful sword to use for "Calling the Quarters" on the High Holidays!!

I sent payment yesterday, but forgot to send an email, so I just did. Update: I received an email; I'm #12.

Last edited:
Just sent e-mail. Hope there's a# left. Daughter broke her arm yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to check e-mail. Good luck to all!

Thanks for the kind words. Doctors thought it would require surgery, but she got lucky, not required after all. She was released from the hospital this morning and is doing fine, Thanks again for your concern.

Hello Aunty Yangdu, Just sent Paypal for $20, as well as email to you. Hope I am still in time for the raffle. If not, please consider this $20 as a down-payment towards the khukuris I am going to purchase from you soon.

Hello everybody, this is my first post under this current screen-name. I am actually an old forumite, used to post as "Gtkguy" until around 7-8 years ago. Will post more about myself in a separate thread soon.

Aunt Yangdu, I'm so happy they were able to recover it for you. Even happier we get another crack at it. Thank you for offering this beautiful work again. (email sent yesterday@10:46am, raffle ticket #36, PayPal sent)

Good Morning to all, we are OK for now but in the future do not send raffle payment via PayPal. PayPal emailed me that I can not except payment for raffle tickets via PayPal.

You can, just give them a "product name" for us to put in the comments so they won't know what it is.

"Rhaf knife" or something.

;)

Good Morning to all, we are OK for now but in the future do not send raffle payment via PayPal. PayPal emailed me that I can not except payment for raffle tickets via PayPal.

I sent it as a gift/other and paid the 22 cents. Was that ok Aunty?

Back