HI Christmas Tibetan Katana Raffle for 3/24

:D.....

25iu0xk.jpg

hmmphhhhfffftttt

The pretty people always get the good stuff. :mad:

Congratulations, Berk...:thumbup:

Kis
enjoy every sandwich

Good cause and a good 'winner' although all who donated are winners, as are those of us who couldn't.

Good on Ya Berkley!!
I KNOW You will quite Like this Blade....
I have the Fortune to be the Keeper of a few Katana-type blades, and my Absolute Favorites are the Everest Katanas in the Group!
I will admit to being hard-pressed to pick a Fav between a Sweetheart of a Blade by Vim Courtesy of Abaniko and the Custom Ordered Ev Kat by Bura, requested and delivered by Our Auntie Yangdu!
Congrats Again!!
Doc

Congrats Burk... your one lucky Lad!!!!!

And thanks to Auntie Yangdu for making the Raffle Personal.... most time places do a raffle, you only hear the outcome... hardly ever do you see pictures of it being done!!

I must comment.... that is the most BEAUTIFUL hat I have seen!!!!!!! and it looks WARM too!!!!

Blessed Be!
Willow

Thank you to all for the good wishes. I truly wish each of you could share in the experience, but will try to write a bit of my thoughts.
The mailman dropped off the regular bills and junk, and told my wife that he would have a package I needed to sign for. (Oh, boy, I know what that is.)
Then he disappeared on his rounds for an hour.:grumpy:
Finally he returned, staggering up the walk - not with the customary triangular box, but a big square one, a foot on each side and almost as tall as he was (OhBoyOhBoy, scribble name, wrestle the box inside). Big letters: "Please be careful-FRAGILE" (OhBoyOhBoy). Box is taped and GLUED SHUT (Aaargh!). Okay, two triangular boxes inside three flat triangular boxes inside the big box (Puff, pant). BIG newspaper wrapped package with lots of tape (slice, tear). A foam sword bag fastened with half a dozen strips of fabric tied with bows (I think this may be it...)..................:D
2cf86cl.jpg

To Yangdu and all who crafted this beautiful sword, to the postal inspector who saved it, to all the forum friends who chipped in for a chance and helped make life a little easier for the kamis - Thank you. I'll try to take care of it for you all, in honor of Uncle Bill.
2gxikc5.jpg

2epukoj.jpg

Last edited:
That must be some fine blade to make a man who has more fine khukuri than nepal or india combined weak in the knees and giddy..........:D

Congrats Berk!

Post some blade closeups.

Back