Hi, Everyone! Self introduction to WE Knife Media

Hey Everyone:

It's a pleasure to be a part of Bladeforum. I will be taking over as the official WE & Civivi new product announcer. I will try to bring any new development to you as soon as I can, in concurrence with our other media source (or even before...)

If there are any questions regarding WE / Civivi product, please do feel free to contact me and I will try to answer and find answers to them if I don't know.

We look forward to establish a long and dedicated presence here on Bladeforums. I personally have been a member here (under a different name) for almost 19 years, and the whole WE Knife team is behind this ID to make sure your questions are answered to the best of our ability.

Hi, True Talon:

My name is David, but I didn't use that name to post because this forum handle will be a group effort by the WE Media team and the posters won't be limited to a single person to make sure there is no interruption due to vacation, absence, convention schedules or other reasons.

That's why though I mention my own history with Bladeforums in the initial post, I also added that this is handled by the WE Media team. To avoid the confusion of seeing different names on different posts, we'll be posting under the group alias. We are, however, fully responsible for the comments and posts any team member makes and there won't be the "he promised this on the forum, but I'm not that guy" excuses.

Thank you.

I should have guessed it was you David. Doris told me you were now with WE.:thumbsup:

I had dinner at the SHOT Show back in January with you and the Kizer team.

Hi, Tony:

I remember that. I'm working with WE Knife now and look forward to working with you on new projects.

Thank you! We got more coming for the 2019 holiday season and more for 2020. We are making changes and would love to find out what you guys think!

Back