HI khukuri sale

Here are some Khukuris made by Himalayan Imports. These are the best coming out of Nepal. Each one is top notch. Blades are differentially hardened for superior edge holding and toughness. Compare to many custom knives costing alot more and these hold their own.

1- UBE(Uncle Bill Especiale) This one is by Bura the Royal Kami. Great work. The design was originated by one of the other Kamis to honor Uncle Bill(founder of Himalayan Imports). Differentially tempered to have a hard edge and yet be tough enough to hold up to heavy use. This khuk while decorative, is meant to be used. Specs are: 19"OAL, 3/8" spine, 29oz, saatisal wood handle. - $120 - SOLD

2. Munk Cleaver Bowie by Bura. Made by the Royal Kami Bura, This design is a modification of the AK Bowie. Very sturdy it will last several lifetimes. 16" OAL, 1/2" spine, 34oz weight. Saatisal wood handle. A real steal at $120. - SOLD

3. Ganga Ram special by Sanu. This one is made by a top notch Kami. Saatisal wood handle. This design was the work of a kami who dropped by Bir Gorka and is very comparable to the Ang Khola design. Very well balanced and razor sharp. 21 1/2" OAL, 7/16" spine, 43oz weight. A super deal at $120SOLD

4. Tarwar by Bura. This is not a machete but a sword. The blade is hardened like a sword. This one has some small dings in the blade which Uncle Bill said might have been the work of customs. These could easily be ground out or left as they are. Cosmetic defect only. The sheath fits a little bit tight but still useable. Saatisal wood handle. 29" OAL, 1/4" spine, 38oz weight. A great single edged sword. Yours for only $100 - SOLD

If you are interested in any or all of these email me at gvigen2000@yahoo.com. I take paypal or money order or check. Due to my job it may take a day or two to get back to you.

Attachments

• IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0110.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_0113.JPG
    IMG_0113.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_0115.JPG
    IMG_0115.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0116.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 128
i'll take the GRS :)

"3. Ganga Ram special by Sanu. This one is made by a top notch Kami. Saatisal wood handle. This design was the work of a kami who dropped by Bir Gorka and is very comparable to the Ang Khola design. Very well balanced and razor sharp. 21 1/2" OAL, 7/16" spine, 43oz weight. A super deal at $120"

send me EMAIL with paypal information

bladite

Dang, you took the words right out of my mouth. Oh well, maybe some other time. Good snag.
That Munk cleaver is really nice as well, if I didn't already have one I would have to grab it.

snag - thanx - i've been waiting an age for one of those. NOT a BGRS :)

the tarwar at $100 is a STEAL DEAL. whoa. tempting. thinking :)

i don't have a cleaver, but do have two AK bowies. mmm. maybe a trade someday. or ... i dunno :) i like curves.

yay

bladite

ETA: i would like to see pix of the dings please if possible. are they on the edge, or along the side/spine? bad bad customs!

thank you

WOW!!! sweet deals hoghead :eek:
that ganga ram was an awesome snag CONGRATS!!! :D :thumbup:
tarwar is a very very good deal... somebody jump on that quick :grumpy:
(WHERE ARE YOU MAGNUM22 :rolleyes: )

Will send pictures of the dings in the Tarwar if wanted. They are on the side of the blade. Look like marks left by a sharply pointed punch of some kind. Not too deep.

Thanks for the bump. I forgot to add that shipping is included in the price as long as it's in the states. If you want overnight or live in a far away place that would be extra. The UBE has had it's price dropped from previous threads. Good deals. Get yours now or weep later.

Hey hoghead, if the Tarwar is still up on the 20th, I'll take it. Thats my next payday. If I had cash now it would be mine!! :thumbup:

Heber

that munk cleaver is screaming at me everyday... truly an awesome deal!!!
the UBE is also nicely priced... both would make nice additions to any collection :)

bump for sharks :D :thumbup:

The "Munk Chunk" Cleaver is a fairly rare HI- worth it, and that one is pretty in wood.

Machinegun parts and xmas has broken me. :( But that's a good one to pounce on.

Mike

mr ganga ram came in!

oddly, though i whine about not like habaki bolsters, all my GRS have them ;) this thing is BIG, but feels light, and well done. the edge profile, good lord, is at least 3 cm just from eyeballing it, but i'm guessing 3.5-4.0 cm. i'm afraid to measure it. sharp as anything too, a bit of stropping, and i'm sure it would shave.

who, a biggun :) it's nearly twice as wide (maybe more) than the 17.5 GRs is have but only a few inches long. yar.

i said YAR.

bladite

Back