HI Medallion Give Away- (Spring Medallion Passaround Thread)

Hello Gents,

I've cleared this with the good moderators and we are a go :)

Up for grabs is a HI Medallion, it is approximately 2" in diameter and wonderfully engraved on both sides.

Here's the deal, simply post on this thread. Anything will do. At the end of 7 days (March 17th), I'll get a random number generated and the resulting post number will get the medallion.

That's it, so please post, post and post again

:D :D :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 261
  • image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 251
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll post to that! March 17th was my grandfather's birthday.
It didn't make him Irish, but I celebrate anyway. :)

Thor approves :thumbup:

HPIM0455.jpg

Here's my Metal Lion:
TrafalgarSquare_Lion_0761.jpg

Oh, wait- medallion... :eek:;):p

I didn't intend to post, since I don't really have much use for a medallion, but that metal lion was awesome. So, you know, kudos for the funny.

What a cool and kind thing to do, Page!
I've always wanted one of these and an H.I. ring too.
Good on ya, bro!

Fantastic contest:):D:thumbup:

Did you know that an HI medallion has the magical power to summon a 200' mechanical Chuck Norris killbot? Also, a tribe on 9' tall Mr. T-like creatures dwell deep within Robochuck's beard (composed out of 20' lengths of copper pipe) It's true....well, maybe not.

At the very least you can lie to your friends, and tell them that you won a metal in the Himalayan Olympics. If they claim to have never heard about the Himalayan Olympics, tell them that it is a vast conspiracy by the Mainstream Media to cover up anything awesome. If that doesn't work, try brandishing a 20" khuk. Surprisingly, more people will nod in agreement with whatever you say when you're holding 2.5lbs of gleaming steel ;)

Fantastic contest:):D:thumbup:

Did you know that an HI medallion has the magical power to summon a 200' mechanical Chuck Norris killbot? Also, a tribe on 9' tall Mr. T-like creatures dwell deep within Robochuck's beard (composed out of 20' lengths of copper pipe) It's true....well, maybe not.

At the very least you can lie to your friends, and tell them that you won a metal in the Himalayan Olympics. If they claim to have never heard about the Himalayan Olympics, tell them that it is a vast conspiracy by the Mainstream Media to cover up anything awesome. If that doesn't work, try brandishing a 20" khuk. Surprisingly, more people will nod in agreement with whatever you say when you're holding 2.5lbs of gleaming steel ;)

LOL, Thanks for that Gunz and Thank You to all for the great comments.

I figured with all the doom & gloom being thrown around lately (in the world) a bit of a pick me up was needed :D

Keep posting people :thumbup:

Hey, thats pretty cool. I'll post, and come back to check, if only to look at Bettie Page.

Back