HI Medallion Give Away- (Spring Medallion Passaround Thread)

I agree obviously but not consecutive wins. I won't put my name in the hat.

I agree with cul4u01. It will find it's way to where it is supposed to go. If Pugs feels very strongly against putting his own name in, it may be because it isn't meant for him at this time. But just because anyone won it once I would not say that means never again so I would say unless you just have a feeling you shouldn't then there shouldn't be a fixed rule about not being able to.

Though Bawanna, if you pull your own name I might call for an impartial judgement
stepping down now:

I've never ever in my life had such a hard time winning a girls heart or trust. I'm near tears here with disappointment.:( The name bawanna extremely loosely translated in Lithuanian southern dialect screams impartial in and of itself. If that little phrase I just made up don't work for you, try this on for size.

I was born and bred in the Show Me State of Missouri. Home of honesty and truth telling. While we've produced some of the most news worthy criminals of all time they were always honest about it when caught. Yup I kilt them folks. You got me square.

I think it's time for a new caretaker after a year. I'd not want my name in the hat until next time. Even less now, I don't trust myself, your profiling skills may be better than mine ya know.

I'm sorry ndog, anyone with a kothimoda katana received within the last 2 days is disqualified.

You ever wonder what life would be like if I weren't here to pull you leg from time to time?

Disclaimer- adding your names to the list. No more horsing around this is serious business. How did I get involved in serious business.
Thats OK Bawanna! I can take it! I have a Kothimoda Katana! We can dual it out! Owch! NaaaH... Maybe not... ill heal maybe but I couldnt imagine damaging it! That would be Khul if the medallion decides to hang out with the Kothimodas for a few years! Pull my leg anytime brother! I certainly deserve it:cool:

your profiling skills may be better than mine ya know.
LOL hun, but I am guessing that when we look in the mirror we see almost dimetrically opposed but should be we able to look at the soul there would be a lot of similarity. So since I wouldn't trust myself... Well come to that I probably would trust you MORE than myself. I know myself too well, with you there is still the benefit of the doubt.

You can't look into a soul? I can on most days. I pride myself on my profiling skills above all else. Non PC of course but most everything I do is frowned upon by someone. I sometimes consider myself an outcast, especially at work where everyone plays the act of rightous and good. I seem to be the only one that speaks what my mind thinks and I have the warning letters to prove it. I try not to dwell on it.

By the way the trust thing is only on jokes of no serious importance. I actually would have a tendancy to trust you with something serious should that need arise, like I said, similarities. My impression of you is a man of honor or I wouldnt feel comfortably poking fun at you like that.

I'm ready now to cross the river. If your impression of me is man of honor my work here on earth is complete. I'm ready to go anytime.

If I leave with nothing but my pride and reputation for honesty and being a sheep dog I'm a happy man. Half a dozen guns and Khuks in the box would be kind of nice too though.

Please add my name to the hat, Sir B. (Need to borrow a hat?). We'll see if my meager contributions warrant such a karmic reward.
John

I'm ready now to cross the river. If your impression of me is man of honor my work here on earth is complete. I'm ready to go anytime..

EEK Definately not that. Think of your cyber-brides, not to mention the original Mrs Bawanna, they would hunt me down. No, you just keep on keeping on....
besides, think of all the HI khuks And then there is your katana...which Mrs Bawanna would probably want to sell...hmm...here?!?!...hmm and umm... I would have a chance to buy and... umm hmmm.... wait... what was I talking about?....

OK. Back to the seriousness of the medallion. Did I mention I am in

Your worthy and in Flower. I wasn't worthy either when it came to live with me.

so off topic it was removed ! I love the medallion but fear I would never let anyone else have it when I got it :D

Ooh, now I am almost hoping Jens gets it...almost. Poor guy can almost picture the fluffy lace doilies, pillows and nik-naks now...Hope ya at least got a new man cave Jens

Well call me Mr. Forgetful. April 4th came and went without notice and well I forgot.

What say we leave this open till the 30th to give more folks a chance to get in on it or if there's another date this month with any Nepal significance we'll go that date.

Just send a post and I'll add ya to the list.

BTT one more time. I know there's lots of folks that should be in this deal. I started to just add names but that wouldn't be fair.

Send a post, name in the hat. The 30th is Wednesday and I'm gonna try hard to remember to do the draw then.

Bawanna, I haven't been here much recently but I'd still be honored to be in the running for this. Thanks.

Back