HI Medallion Give Away- (Spring Medallion Passaround Thread)

Hiya Pageo!!
Is there a limit to the # of posts per day?
And.....Keep up the Superb Work Kind Sir!!
Ed

Well now....Finally a day with out too much moisture... may have to take the Kobra out and do a lil whittling!
IS the Ground as wet everywhere else as it is here.... We are about , Oh, 45 or 50 miles NW of NYC, as the crow flies that is, and the ground is simply saturated.
Hopefully tomorrow We might get out to The Rifle/Pistol Range for a we bit O Black Powder plinking... another place where the light Kobra may come in quite useful trimming back the light vegetation and ferny (is there such a word??) growth.

NO DOUBLE POSTING........:D:rolleyes:
Before you get any ideas there mister

Well, I saw Your missive a little late about the double posting, soooo I guess I'll just have to skip posting tomorrow!!

Well, I saw Your missive a little late about the double posting, soooo I guess I'll just have to skip posting tomorrow!!

Good enough.....
Tell ya what you take a break tomorrow and i'll do your posting for you...Hee Hee. :cool::cool:;);)

I don't think I ever got what I consider a "crappy" knife from HI. Closest would be "not quite what I expected."

My most sincere and humble apologies to the Cpl and any others how thought I was using 'crappy' in relation to any HI purchases!:eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek:

Rather I was thinking about the online purchases made after looking at photo's of the items but without any research or checking for reviews of the blade I was buying.

But I was specially thinking of my first custom make knife which despite much consultation with the maker was so far from my design specifications I seriously though about...well I'll leave the rest up to the reader to finish as they see fit!:mad:

Cpl. I'm glad your got it right first time. I'm still looking!

It was a year ago this month that I got my first Khukuri, 20"CAK. Just the shear presence of this blade has discouraged zombie attacks entirely!

Even the neighbors feel more secure. Now that I'm outside hacking things out in the yard I never see them outside anymore. Hmmm... ;)

Even the neighbors feel more secure. Now that I'm outside hacking things out in the yard I never see them outside anymore. Hmmm... ;)

Hey ...would you believe the same thing happened to me when I set up a Tamashigiri cutting stand in my yard a few years ago?

Don't use the Katana's much these days but the Khuk's seem to have the same effect! :D

I've found clearing out brush, trees, weeds and shrubs from the backyard with a large blade very relaxing.

Nothing like working out your aggression swinging away with a large chunk of steel :)

The neighbors seem even more friendly afterward too ;)

That is a Cool Blade over in Auntie's Yangdu's Birthday post....
Man I wish the coffers were a little more flush....
Soon!!!

That is a Cool Blade over in Auntie's Yangdu's Birthday post....
Man I wish the coffers were a little more flush....
Soon!!!

That's the perfect khuk for my girlfriend. She's been wanting one since I got my M43 and we've been trying to decide which one was just the right size. Perhaps another'll pop up when we're not so poor.

Back