HI Medallion Give Away- (Spring Medallion Passaround Thread)

Hello H.I. Cantina! :D

Last year, I won the brass HI Medallion giveaway done by pageophile. The medalion has been in my bookshelf ever since, and it's a really interesting piece. I know that lots of people do givaways to celebrate 1000 posts and stuff like that. So, I thought I might share the good fortune some and offer the medallion up again.

I've enjoyed having this piece, and I thought you guys might as well.

So, from now on, this is officially a traveling medallion, it will go to a new knifeknut every year.

Here are the rules:

The winner cannot keep the medallion.

After one year (max), it must be sent to another knifeknut via another random drawing thread in the H.I Cantina, but open to all.

By entering the drawing, you agree to these rules.

----------------------
----------------------

I really think it will add to the uniqueness of the piece for it to have a long history of shared ownership. So far, it's been from Nepal to Canada to Texas.

Where will it go next?

Just pick a number from 1 to 999, and we'll find out where it's new temporary home will be two weeks from today, Monday, March 29th.

HIMedallion2.jpg

HIMedallion1.jpg

Last edited:
I will pick number 1

pugs,

I was gonna use a random number generator online to pick the number, and while it's supposed to be random, I'm pretty sure that the first and last numbers have almost no chance. You wanna pick a different one?

Lucky 333.

There are several minorly differently versions; never seen this *exact* one ...

Mike

Lucky 333.

There are several minorly differently versions; never seen this *exact* one ...

Mike

Hayv!:thumbup: :D It's been way too long since I've had possession of the one I had for me too remember what it looked like exactly but it seems that it was different somehow.....:confused:

`

It would be an honor give the medallion a home for a year. Nice concept.
410 for me please.

CP

pugs,

I was gonna use a random number generator online to pick the number, and while it's supposed to be random, I'm pretty sure that the first and last numbers have almost no chance. You wanna pick a different one?

Yep I will choose 134 as my number then. Thank You

Mike,

If you know anything about this medallion, please let us in on it. I know almost nothing about it.

Can do.

Of course, here ...

http://www.himalayan-imports.com/one-time-knives.html

"Solid brass, 2.5 inch in diameter and 5 ounces and a shade over 1/8 inch thick. Tab with hole at the top for neck carry if you are so inclined. You see the double dragons around the perimeter and the marks of the kamis inside. Top is Bura and moving clockwise we have Sher, Sanu, Kesar, Kumar and Murali. The back of the medallion is lavishly engraved."

If you can search BF- I can't - search for "Power of the Six Kamis Medallion."
_____

But also here: :D

On my Christmas tree. Of course I have one; the Power of the Six Kamis Medallion keeps hurricanes away from my house.

It has a host of powers; I got mine in exchange for a freighter full of small arms and some real estate, now lost in a rebel coup.

Mike

Last edited:
It has a host of powers; I got mine in exchange for a freighter full of small arms and some real estate, now lost in a rebel coup.

Mike,

Thanks. I didn't have any luck with that search, though.

I had no idea I could trade it for an entire freighter-full of small arms plus some real estate on the side! :eek:

Maybe I should re-think this............

;)

Back