Hi, my name is Ryan Malpiede

Hello everyone, my name is Ryan Malpiede. I am new to collecting knives and gear. I like beer and puppies too.

That's all very well, stranger, but how to do you feel about kittens?

funny-pictures-the-itty-bitty-kitty-committee-climbs-a-mountain.jpg

Long time no see, been busy? Glad to see you pop your head in, ya been down in the 100 acre woods too long. ;) n

T, what up! Yeah it's been an interesting vacation. Tried my hand as an admin of various FB gear forums, back to where it all started. 8)

Something tells me it's going to get more interesting around here.

Ajack, nah, all the pee and vinegar has run down my leg. Well most of it. Married with kids now, heck I even have salt and pepper hair! :D

Most of the old guard is still around, some lurkin' in the shadows waitin' for the trumpets to signal the end of days, where the phoenix shall rise from the ashes and take W&C back to it's former glory while sittin' high atop the crows nest out in the cove watchin' the upcomin' debauchery with an evil grin. Sound the horns from hell, rise up and bring on trolls, twitwaffles and phuctardes for the end is nigh and there's much work to do before we're done. ;)

Wow, even I was startin' to believe myself for a second there. ;)

Last edited:
LMAO!!!! Spark will have my ass if I bring back the old days. We used to get pretty raunchy!!!

Last edited:
Gonebad, ha! Yeah I think John Fisher told me about this place day 3 of it opening back in 98'. Damn I feel old!

Lmao well welcome back as you know it's a great place so glad I found it. Has. Changed my taste and knife collecting to a new lvl

Ryan you go back to the rec.knives before Mike and Kevin got involved didn't you?

I remember lurking for a couple years and was dividing my time between the 2 till I finally registered in 01 eventually goin' gold the same year. There were a lot of the old crew came over from rec.knives it was insane back then just one long rolling post where by the time you answered a question the topic had changed. You could talk about almost anything so long as it ended with "knife content" ;)

Stop in on the Greyline thread in W&C you'll recognize some of the old folks ;) although it's been a while some of us may have forgotten who due to the onset of old timers disease ;) .

T. Erdelyi, greyline, ok I'll check it out. I'm scared!! Planterz, what up Brother!!! SpyderPhreak, yeah, now to just figure out how to post pics again. Photobucket still right?

Last edited:
T. Erdelyi, greyline, ok I'll check it out. I'm scared!! Planterz, what up Brother!!! SpyderPhreak, yeah, now to just figure out how to post pics again. Photobucket still right?

Yep, that's what many folks are still using, myself included. It's had some issues lately, though, but still works the best overall, IMO.

Back