Hi

Kn-

id like to know how old my orange mora is approximately
IMG-20191012-WA0006-2.jpg

id like to know how old my orange mora is approximately
IMG-20191012-WA0006-2.jpg

I will venture that it is a knife by Carl Andersson of Mora, from the 1950’s or ‘60s. There were a number individual or small knifemakers in Mora, all of whose knives were known as Mora knives. Most eventually went out of business or combined with other makers, until Frost and the other one whose name I forget combined to form Morakniv.

You could probably glean more information by searching through Bernard Levine’s knife identification subfoum.

I'd like to know how to pronounce your username. Is it K N dash or is the k silent?

Also I can't see your picture.

I will venture that it is a knife by Carl Andersson of Mora, from the 1950’s or ‘60s. There were a number individual or small knifemakers in Mora, all of whose knives were known as Mora knives. Most eventually went out of business or combined with other makers, until Frost and the other one whose name I forget combined to form Morakniv.

You could probably glean more information by searching through Bernard Levine’s knife identification subfoum.
Thank you its definitely Cark Andersson of mora even the sheath is the same

I'd like to know how to pronounce your username. Is it K N dash or is the k silent?

Also I can't see your picture.
Just my initials btw i cant see the picture either but forum members were able to one even posted it lol i wonder how

Back