HIDDEN TANGS ?

Yup, hangin' in. I do come here and browse every once in a while, just to make sure the inmates haven't taken over the asylum. Not been Khukuri-ing much recently. did buy this little feller at an auction. Six inch razor with a disc guard. Turned out it was sold from a guy who bought it from a fiend of mine and decided he didn't like it because it wasn't sharp enough When I got it, it was well sharp - popped the hairs off my forearm. My friend recognized it from the green cord wrap he'd done at the top of the scabbard to hold the crack together. He lacquered it to be sure. He said when it left him it was razor sharp, so the buyer was FOS.
QNwmpSERW46gtEZkD-Qc9X5cuvnqVaRhm-PBtkWCHET9H1qnS5sqgf_7-rqWKLNu7MazLdybS7bxe4vWqZowQ8FdSqhuSdjPuBlDuMmnNGwgt_og1J3StpOaRetpiyuleUAme1ySr_p0tEuj_EzQbBRmhCsffEs1iCXQeDKaYVwxg1Wuec7VYCZwBNVYqmBbz-RzbDmjHkC4HIlqvlJ7DcehjSDw6MxKCAWPS6OonL6c0CLRqJIoV2l04QMnCerk3FpHjFpTLqzZUtBKSOycRRumljf83J9u_Lbs6-JXb02gWZ0gUsLdbZlkAgSG-YgVr-ri1O7P6KqJ74Y3UZ2N_e5lIJdDlkVb_Zz_8a_q_IbkXiiQFIv55NQco4aJFCcqCVotJH8T_LWBtnFpLYk5NYckiH7w3pWjCNf99LIIq5T-yQjBfuaCGrP0IyYQeKr63HnS43W-UW4iWWOHHghaN7YZ3W5ibP2bdZdROhm1wbHhvvpgXYoEtnR4XPOxl36DUsorQ8CRX1fWmbGby7p4-tyTqGA2mcq8UfZBCgjRAAFeybWoLzZ3xCRCjlweowU1MpQ1SJhp9nFRHld5eN5gner79R26C1V1BK6NY3_Ev32W_OuvOs4BmMzjfhOA1f4iDgo2YChyubR0M-ZkvhScax2ks2q0THI82olFRINxEZtbzbOgnm4PeJFTklk-1j4JaNC_lNnQu59HJjrIKWRrnWtO4g=w608-h485-no

Last edited:
I show up occasionally where I am needed most.

Turtle update: Whether you want one or not.

Prehistoric fossilized stack of turtles discovered

Posthumously awarded the Turtle of Honour medal for their above and beyond the call of duty act in continuing to uphold the Earth during a cataclysmic event. They gave their lives so we all could live.

Last edited:
OK so far, No new Khukuri stuff recently tho, and swords are getting too pricey. Won this Aszande sword from the congo last week at a fairly low price tho. 55cm loa.

3fd4a39b-3717-4cb3-aea8-2e8f0e7b2c8d.jpg

Off now to walk the doggy & get my Covid19 fall booster (3rd one) and my flu shot....

Thanks, I'll need to find a crocagator to make a scabbard for it tho. They're kinda scarce around where I live...

A few of the congolian local lads carrying them:
(Don't see any scabbards)
attachment.php

Their spears are even more intimidating. The tribe was apparently known for persuading people from other tribes to go live in America, giving them free transport, room and board, and a permanent job at the US end of the trip. Even if they didn't want to go.

Last edited:
Yup, they shore didn't waste much time or effort on scabbards did they.
They look a bit intimidating even without the spears and knives. Even with a 1911 in my hand.

Back