Recommendation? High-end production titanium flippers with blade length ≥3.75"? (picked one, post 79)

Sweet blade! I didn't know they did a micarta run of those. Congrates Dadpool Dadpool !

Yeah! Natural canvas and dark green canvas. I don't know if the original Ti/Ti model is discontinued, but it's about 2 oz. heavier. I've owned knives north of 10 oz. before, and it's just too heavy even for me. ;) I also just like micarta; I love how it acquires character.

That's pretty cool! Any spine shots so we can see its girthy goodness?

I should have thought of that! Still light enough to grab one now, though. My XM-18 3.5 is on the right for a size comparison. :D

zZswJX9.jpg

Yeah! Natural canvas and dark green canvas. I don't know if the original Ti/Ti model is discontinued, but it's about 2 oz. heavier. I've owned knives north of 10 oz. before, and it's just too heavy even for me. ;) I also just like micarta; I love how it acquires character.

I should have thought of that! Still light enough to grab one now, though. My XM-18 3.5 is on the right for a size comparison. :D

zZswJX9.jpg
That is a CHONK! I like it.

zZswJX9.jpg

My god... you wanted a big knife and you got a BIG knife... I think that would make a Medford look inadequate...

My god... you wanted a big knife and you got a BIG knife... I think that would make a Medford look inadequate...

I believe Medford makes Fat Daddy models with 0.26" blade stock, but I've never owned one. The Husky does make every Medford I own look more reasonable, though. ;)

What are they? :)

The one on the right had a Les George look to it.
Yup, good eye! Les George VECP and EMP EDC Nymble.

The Nymble is a fidgeter's wonderland! It can be spydieflicked, front flicked, spyderholed, back flicked, spydiedropped, slowrolled >>> the limit is only contained by your imagination. It has a PERFECT detent, imho.

Fast forward a year, and my beloved Husky has been sold and replaced with a Hinderer XM-24. :)

In hindsight, sure: I should have gone with the XM-24 in the first place. But I didn't know then what I now know, and the journey is part of what makes knife collecting fun.

cj4f8iH.jpg

For anyone who missed the Hoback drama, here's 100+ pages of light reading. 🤣

Talking about a bad decision after so many great suggestions by others, but also a later good decision to replace that Hoback by what I think you should have bought in the first place.

Fast forward a year, and my beloved Husky has been sold and replaced with a Hinderer XM-24. :)

In hindsight, sure: I should have gone with the XM-24 in the first place. But I didn't know then what I now know, and the journey is part of what makes knife collecting fun.

cj4f8iH.jpg

For anyone who missed the Hoback drama, here's 100+ pages of light reading. 🤣
You should correct the title and refer - for instance - to post 48 :D

LOL, I like that description. Any chance you own an XM-18 3.5 or a ZT 0308 and wouldn't mind throwing the Bodega up next to it? The more research I do on this model, the more I like it.

Gorgeous! I'll add Berg to the list, I didn't know he did larger blades.

Berg said there will be another iron wolf run late spring.

Back