1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Highest number of one model you have?

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Cobalt, May 2, 2019.

1. You got a problem!!!

3 vote(s)
    4.1%
  2. 25-30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 20-25

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  4. 16-20

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  5. 10-15

10 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. 6-9

7 vote(s)
    9.5%
  7. 3-5

26 vote(s)
    35.1%
  8. 1-2

26 vote(s)
    35.1%
  1. tuica

tuica Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2013
    It's actually worse than I've previously admitted, my BF friends. I've never sold any of the knives I've ever purchased in all of my borned days. I have pocket knives I carried in the 1970's. Only two missing are still on loan to a blade appreciating nephew. So, still in the family.

2. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    No don’t fret , cause your not alone there either. I still have all the knives I owned as a kid. Buck, Browning, Gerber, Case, Victronox, Cold Steel, etc etc Lol
    Shoot still have my original car (well short 2nd) It’s currently on a rotessorie being redone :) I’ll try and get some pics

tuica likes this.