Highest number of one model you have?

So where do you fall in the most of one model.

• You got a problem!!!

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • 25-30

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 20-25

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 16-20

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 10-15

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • 6-9

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • 3-5

Votes: 36 31.9%
  • 1-2

Votes: 44 38.9%

• Total voters
It's actually worse than I've previously admitted, my BF friends. I've never sold any of the knives I've ever purchased in all of my borned days. I have pocket knives I carried in the 1970's. Only two missing are still on loan to a blade appreciating nephew. So, still in the family.

It's actually worse than I've previously admitted, my BF friends. I've never sold any of the knives I've ever purchased in all of my borned days. I have pocket knives I carried in the 1970's. Only two missing are still on loan to a blade appreciating nephew. So, still in the family.

No don’t fret , cause your not alone there either. I still have all the knives I owned as a kid. Buck, Browning, Gerber, Case, Victronox, Cold Steel, etc etc Lol
Shoot still have my original car (well short 2nd) It’s currently on a rotessorie being redone :) I’ll try and get some pics

I have a few NO-E's, counting variations such as the Caretaker and the ZT NO-E's. Not sure of the exact number but somewhere beyond 14.

none. promised myself I wouldn't. but I will end up with three TG's shortly an OG, LB, and ULB. Even that was kind of an accident. :)

Edit: shoot I just totally lied. I have two AMS.... love that little blade. one is combat grade and one is satin, but same knife/age/dimensions.

I am trying to stay away from collecting one model, I've actually been trying to trim down to one in each size range/one for each purpose.

Can't trim down to one Bb13 though. That would be irresponsible.

I am trying to stay away from collecting one model, I've actually been trying to trim down to one in each size range/one for each purpose.

Can't trim down to one Bb13 though. That would be irresponsible.
I sold my backup BB13 and I'm feeling like I did a bad thing. :(

@cpirtle did make me a badass sheath for the one I kept.
YtWgTjT.jpg

aV0HQJm.jpg

I’m not normally a multiple of the same blade kinda guy. But if I had to pick any to have multiples of it would be FFBM and I’m really liking the NFNO as a all purpose blade and would consider another to go on my other plate carrier

Nice to see that no one is collecting ASH1’s in the double digits. At least admitting to it here. More available for Andy and I to obtain.

That does bring up an interesting topic that I and a couple of my Bussekin crazed friends have often discussed. Who has the top ten collection in the world?

Not even based on desirable models. Nor the subsequent monetary value. Just the highest number of Bussekin - period. Along with this wondering - are they even BF members? Food for your supper time consideration.

Last edited:
On ASH1’s. I own between -1, and 848,285,146. That should narrow it down some.

And I believe that Andy has either one less than I; the same amount as I; or one more than I. More or less. Generally.

Last edited:
That does bring up an interesting topic that I and a couple of my Bussekin crazed friends have often discussed. Who has the top ten collection in the world?
Skunk...Although he probably won' admit it....He was "The Store" so if you were buying Busse that's where they came from.

Back