Hilarious BK2 Video

Hey guys, I've been watching this YouTube channel for a while and they just posted a BK2 video that I thought you might enjoy! :D I am in no way affliated with these guys, just love their content:
[video=youtube;B_-FCqaj4oc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_-FCqaj4oc[/video]

is this appropriate content?

we don't hilarious here ;) bk2 iz serious biznezz

Haha!
He batoned through a wooden clog! I love it!!
Actually a really cool review.
Those guys seem likable.
Thanks for sharing Cap'n!

Great job on that one. Many jabs at Cold Steel. Instead of chopping a leather boot, he cuts a clog, "Because we're in the Netherlands.". 🙂

Zieg

Have seen these guys before, but not this video. Good stuff.

This was brilliant. Also a great example of how well the handle design is for preventing slippage.

Ugh, there are two types of people I can't stand in this world

4h0KFl7.gif

😒:D:D

Not surprised to see the one wearing a dress.😉

That said they are probably the most entertaining and possibly best overall reviewers have seen.👍If I was Ethan I'd send these guys some freebies, I'm sure they encouraged more than a few BK2 buys.

Thanks for the video. I hadn't seen these guys. They are great and seem to know what they're doing and have fun in the process. Very entertaining.

Their editing is top-notch and they certainly don't take themselves too seriously which makes for a fun test and easy-to-watch video. They put the BK2 through about as many stress tests as I expected in a destruction video, the cool thing is they then went on to test it normally as well which gave balance to the video.

Not making out like their opinion is the end-all opinion for the knife is refreshing, too many reviewers act like their review is the only one worth believing but these guys just give a review and have fun and let you decide what's worth believing.

10/10

Great video! Thanks for posting the link. I need to get my BK2 some new scales, that micarta is fine!

:thumbup: Loved it lol.

Like the way these guys make their batons.:thumbup:

Great video, took a lot of work to edit too. Funny guys, and they know what they're doing. Thanks for sharing, I subbed :)

Back