Himalayan imports Black Friday Deals

The Tibetan Chuppi is calling my name, I have the larger version. Trying to use restraint as usual but it's singing.

26.5 inch 60 ounce villager fit and finish Machetes Big Uncle by Anil. Sandan wood handle with six pins.
Leather sheath. $195. *SOLD*

rNpP874.jpg

ZYUadFr.jpg

phFCcne.jpg

Last edited:
EMS

16 inch 17 ounce villager fit and finish Chainpura from Chainpur village. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Nice and sharp blade at $65

12.5 inch 13 ounce Pen Knife by Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. Great gift for your friend at $65

15.5 inch 10 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Neem wood handle. Leather sheath. Fast knife at $60

21 inch 34 ounce Chainpuri by Anil. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $118

22 inch 32 ounce Dui Chirra by Anil. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $118

7/ 3/4'' MMB by Bhakta Kami. Sisau wood handle. Leather sheath. $59.

These are all giveaways for a raffle for my employees.

DD, but the 16 inch 17 ounce villager fit and finish Chainpura from Chainpur village. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Nice and sharp blade at $65 was "long gone".

EMS for 26.5 inch 60 ounce villager fit and finish Machetes Big Uncle by Anil. Sandan wood handle with six pins.
Leather sheath. $195.

Got the DD!

Last edited:
EMS for 26.5 inch 60 ounce villager fit and finish Machetes Big Uncle by Anil. Sandan wood handle with six pins.
Leather sheath. $195.

Congrats! and thanks for saving me, I came back to EMS, and saw that you did already, my wallet thanks you profusely.

Congrats! and thanks for saving me, I came back to EMS, and saw that you did already, my wallet thanks you profusely.

Glad I could help you out :rolleyes:

I really liked the looks of this "Machetes Big Uncle", and the two-hand grip should make it very useable.

The "26.5 inch 60 ounce villager fit and finish Machetes Big Uncle by Anil" arrived tpday - what a beast!

The "Sandan wood handle with six pins" was super dry, so I'm giving it a soak in mineral oil. I'll try to post up some pics soon.

Back