• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer, Doc Shiffer, Zero Tolerance FT

Fordsnstuff

Gold Member
Couple up for trade. Not really looking for anything specific so make me some offers.

1) *Trade Pending* Hinderer xm-18 3” gen 6 wharncliffe with blue anodized titanium. Lightly used and carried, excellent condition.

2) *Sold* Doc Shiffer Custom Designated Marksman. S35-VN modified drop-point blade with very nice Hamon. Anodized & jeweled titanium handle. Gold anodized backspacer & clip. Excellent condition with zip pouch.

3. *Trade Pending* Zero Tolerance 0450CF edc flipper. Very nice little knife which has been lightly used and carried. Comes with box.

Let me know what you have and what you want to trade it for... Thanks

View attachment 1171870 View attachment 1171871 View attachment 1171872 View attachment 1171873 View attachment 1171875 View attachment 1171877

Last edited:
I have a PM2, S110V for trade. The lock on the PM is awkward for me as everything else I own is frame lock or liner lock. It’s basically just sat around in the drawer for a long time. Interested in the ZT. I’d even throw in an old used Benchmade tactical pen that I never use with it.

Last edited:
I have a PM2, S110V for trade. The lock on the PM is awkward for me as everything else I own is frame lock or liner lock. It’s basically just sat around in the drawer for a long time. Interested in the ZT. I’d even throw in an old used Benchmade tactical pen that I never use with it.

What’s your email?

I've got a LNIB Reate Crossroads I'd be willing to trade for your Hinderer XM 18 3" if your interested. I've got plenty of pictures and a quick flick video I can email you if you want to get a look at the action. Trevor

I've got a LNIB Reate Crossroads I'd be willing to trade for your Hinderer XM 18 3" if your interested. I've got plenty of pictures and a quick flick video I can email you if you want to get a look at the action. Trevor

That one really doesn’t interest me, thanks though!

Back