• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer & Emerson

kansasjayglocker

Gold Member
Bunch of Hinderers & Emersons for sale. All have been carried and used and may have slight signs of honest use. Most have been sharpened. All come with factory boxes. Shipped priority mail in CONUS & Paypal included. No trades please. Thanks for looking!

1- Hinderer Skinner- like new, factory edge- $350 SOLD
2- Hinderer Bowie- sharpened- $300
3- Hinderer Slicer 3"- sharpened - $250 SOLD
4- Hinderer Wharncliffe 3"(comes with extra gray scale) 3"- factory edge - $250 SOLD
PAf5Aqx.jpg

ZyqhufZ.jpg

5- Emerson CQC-13- sharpened- $175
6- Emerson Combat Fighter-sharpened(Signed by Ernie)- $200 SOLD
7- Emerson Journeyman- sharpened- $175 SOLD
8- Emerson Bulldog- sharpened- $125 SOLD
POn34Yo.jpg

XfvsLL7.jpg

Last edited:
I'm new to the forum and for the love of god cannot figure out how to PM you. If the "4- Hinderer Wharncliffe 3 (w/ extra gray scale)" sale falls through, can I get it?

I'm new to the forum and for the love of god cannot figure out how to PM you. If the "4- Hinderer Wharncliffe 3 (w/ extra gray scale)" sale falls through, can I get it?

No Problem-- I'll let the first person have till Monday, & if I don't hear anything, then you can have it. Thanks!

Bunch of Hinderers & Emersons for sale. All have been carried and used and may have slight signs of honest use. Most have been sharpened. All come with factory boxes. Shipped priority mail in CONUS & Paypal included. No trades please. Thanks for looking!

1- Hinderer Skinner- like new, factory edge- $350
2- Hinderer Bowie- sharpened- $300
3- Hinderer Slicer 3"- sharpened - $250 SPF
4- Hinderer Wharncliffe 3"(comes with extra gray scale) 3"- factory edge - $250SPF
PAf5Aqx.jpg

ZyqhufZ.jpg

5- Emerson CQC-13- sharpened- $175
6- Emerson Combat Fighter-sharpened(Signed by Ernie)- $200
7- Emerson Journeyman- sharpened- $175
8- Emerson Bulldog- sharpened- $125 SOLD
POn34Yo.jpg

XfvsLL7.jpg

I’ll take the Emerson Journeyman, but I don’t know what to do from this point

Back