Hinderer Skinnys

Just added a Holey Antiqued Clip to my Skinny.
Really like the contrast and character I think really compliments the natural micarta scale to.
qYmPh6v.jpg

J5F3buh.jpg

Looking slick

TheFactor-That knife looks great with that setup! I think it would be even better if you could get some brown or dark hardware. Sweet man! I might have to update my skinny.

TheFactor-That knife looks great with that setup! I think it would be even better if you could get some brown or dark hardware. Sweet man! I might have to update my skinny.
Thanks Man !
I’m probably going to run it like this a while I like to the contrast between the clip and stone wash. Plus it’s Antiqued so the closest hardware would be Bronze since I haven’t seen any Antique hardware options.
Bronze might be much different in person and give it many Colors going on.
I am considering a bronze filler tab just to see the color Differential.

So I dropped the ball and missed out on the skinny DLC 3.5's, any chance we'll see some restocks?

Just added a bronze SW one hole filler tab and lockbar tab to match my Antiqued pocket clip on the Skinny.
Took a gamble and couldn’t be happier:thumbsup:
k6PN3XG.jpg

Bronze goes well with the antique clip.... Maybe some bronze nuts and lock stabilizer will go well too.

Last edited:
Bronze goes well with teh antique clip.... Maybe some bronze nuts and lock stablizer will go well too.
Your probably right but for some reason I really like the contrast.
Not saying that I won’t try it in the future though :thumbsup:

We have been asking Hinderer to do an XM-18 3.5" Skinny Skinner. Is there any interest on here in such a thing?

I would buy that in a heartbeat. I would really love to see a skinny spanto with choil as well if possible.

I’m thinking of getting some copper hardware for my skinny sheepsfoot. Would the screws be prone to stripping since it’s made out of copper? And does anybody know who might have the skinny specific stuff in-stock?

I’m thinking of getting some copper hardware for my skinny sheepsfoot. Would the screws be prone to stripping since it’s made out of copper? And does anybody know who might have the skinny specific stuff in-stock?

I learned the hard way that the sheepsfoot uses a different hardware set. I was wondering what specific hardware they use because it is not the normal skinny 3.5 Xm hardware. I broke a screw in the standoff and had to have hinderer send me a new one. Let me know if you find out, perhaps Hinderer can answer that

Last edited:
Back