• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer XM-18 3” Skinny Sheepsfoot FSOT

Up for grabs is my perfect 3” Skinny! This knife has perfect action and is without a single cosmetic flaw. Steel is cpm-20cv. Stunningly perfect detent. Probably the stiffest possible without being a pain in the finger. The only reason I’m selling is that it is a tad small for my XL hands. I’ve carried it a couple of times and it has seen minimal use such as opening a package or two but again it is like new. I’ll touch up the edge if the buyer would like but I’ll wait until I make a transaction. But it’s still very sharp.

I would prefer to TRADE the XM for:
1. Plain drop point Small Inkosi
2. XM-18 3.5” Skinny +$50
3. Plain drop point Lg. Sebenza 21 +$75
4. Small Sebenza Micarta Inlay +$100

Or I will offer it up for sale for $310 shipped/insured.

Here is a link to a video I took this morning & thanks for the look!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the looks, I’m really only interested in the knives posted for trade or very similar.

Still looking to trade for a Small Inkosi but I will also drop the sale price to $325. Thanks for the look!

Dropping the sale price to $310 but again I would prefer to trade for a Small Inkosi.

Back