• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer XM-18 3.5” Flipper, Kizer Wakulla and Artisan Cutlery Eagle -NEW/Never Used/With Boxes

Hinderer XM-18 3.5” Flipper, Kizer Wakulla and Artisan Cutlery Eagle
- Brand NEW/Never Used/Original Boxes
(Reasonable Offers Considered)

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/zMa7oXgoMTSV9Bvx5

Prices include PayPal G&S fees and shipping (Continental US only).

These knives are All in NEW condition, in their original boxes, still with factory edges, have never cut anything, have never been carried and have never been sharpened.

<< (Reasonable Offers Considered) >>

1. Artisan Cutlery Eagle (1816POEF) with a very cool 3.5” Hawkbill blade… $50, Perfect Centering, Snappy Flipping Action and Deep Carry Clip.

2. [SOLD] CRKT Tighe Tac Two Tanto (5235) a Brian Tighe Design… $35, Push Button Lock Release, Falls Shut, Good Flipping Action and Deep Carry Clip.

3. [SOLD] Kizer Sealion (Ki4509) a Uli Hennicke Design… $85, Perfect Centering, Snappy Flipping Action and Milled Ti Pocket Clip.

4. Kizer Wakulla (Ki4497A2) a Steve Jernigan Design… $95, Perfect Centering, Awesome Action, Falls Shut and Deep Carry Clip. A great fidget knife for those who need to keep their hands busy o_O

5. [SOLD] Ontario RAT Model 1 Carbon Fiber (D2) (8882CF)… $70, Polished Carbon Fiber Handle Scales, D2 Steel, Perfect Centering, Awesome Action.

6. [SOLD - Pending Funding] Ontario RAT Model 2 Carbon Fiber (D2) (8832)… $60, Polished Carbon Fiber Handle Scales, D2 Steel, Perfect Centering, Awesome Action.

7. [SOLD] Spyderco Delica 4 Wharncliffe (ORANGE Cutlery Shoppe Excusive and No Longer Available) (C11FPWCOR)… $100, CPM-S30V Steel, Perfect Centering. Lynch Deep Carry Clip available [+$10].

8. [SOLD] Spyderco Paramilitary 2 (C81GPBN2)… $155, CPM-S35VN Steel, Perfect Centering. Drop Shut Action. Lynch Deep Carry Clip available [+$10]. Flytanium Smooth Titanium Scales and Lanyard Tube available [Inquire]. Ti scales have been installed, but never carried, then removed and stock scales re-installed for sale. Centering and drop shut action retained with either set of scales installed.

9. [SOLD] Hinderer XM-18 3.5” Gen 6 (Latest “Gen”eration) Sheepsfoot Tri-Way Pivot $425, CPM-20CV Steel, Mint Condition, Blue G-10 Show Side Scale, Perfect Centering and Action. This is an awesome knife. I’m just not a big Hinderer flipper tab fan.

10. [SOLD] Hinderer XM-18 3” Gen 4 (Latest “Gen”eration) Slicer Tri-Way Pivot $425, CPM-20CV Steel, Mint Condition, Blue G-10 Show Side Scale, Blue Anodized Titanium Lock Side Scale, Show Side Liner and Clip, Perfect Centering and Action. This is an awesome knife. I’m just not a big Hinderer flipper tab fan.

Please Reply, or PM with questions, requests or the message "I'll take the <Name of Knife(ves)>" along with your eMail address. Buyer will receive PayPal payment instructions via eMail. Payments required timely, otherwise next responder will be considered.

Please be of legal age and know your local knife laws before purchasing. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with members posting "I'll take it…" followed by a PM, in chronological order.

Thank you for stopping by…

Last edited:
I don't know what happened. I posted I'd take the sealion and listed my email and waited and then 30+ mins later my post got deleted. I posted again asking if it was removed because you didnt want to sell to me maybe because I dont have feedback (even though I've bought a few knives on here) and then 2 minutes later I got an email from you with a invoice from paypal for the payment..
I have the fishonshawn email if that helps.

Tell me that you are Shawn and then I will tell you Yes, it was me. :)

When the forum was running painfully slow, I ended up with 4 duplicate threads and folks were posting to several of them and I could not keep up, sorry. The moderators deleted the duplicates and your post was apparently on one of them. They had a real mess to clean up this evening. If you are Shawn, then you are good to go.

Tell me that you are Shawn and then I will tell you Yes, it was me. :)

When the forum was running painfully slow, I ended up with 4 duplicate threads and folks were posting to several of them and I could not keep up, sorry. The moderators deleted the duplicates and your post was apparently on one of them. They had a real mess to clean up this evening. If you are Shawn, then you are good to go.
Yes I'm shawn. Oh good lord what a mess. There was only one thread when I replied. Been seeing a lot of those duplicates lately. You scared the crap out of me. I thought some clever scam artist sent me an invoice. Glad its sorted out. Good luck with the rest of your sale.

Hinderer XM-18 3.5” Flipper, Kizer Wakulla and Artisan Cutlery Eagle
- Brand NEW/Never Used/Original Boxes
(Reasonable Offers Considered)

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/zMa7oXgoMTSV9Bvx5

Prices include PayPal G&S fees and shipping (Continental US only).

These knives are All in NEW condition, in their original boxes, still with factory edges, have never cut anything, have never been carried and have never been sharpened.

<< (Reasonable Offers Considered) >>

1. Artisan Cutlery Eagle (1816POEF) with a very cool 3.5” Hawkbill blade… $50, Perfect Centering, Snappy Flipping Action and Deep Carry Clip.

2. [SOLD] CRKT Tighe Tac Two Tanto (5235) a Brian Tighe Design… $35, Push Button Lock Release, Falls Shut, Good Flipping Action and Deep Carry Clip.

3. [SOLD] Kizer Sealion (Ki4509) a Uli Hennicke Design… $85, Perfect Centering, Snappy Flipping Action and Milled Ti Pocket Clip.

4. Kizer Wakulla (Ki4497A2) a Steve Jernigan Design… $95, Perfect Centering, Awesome Action, Falls Shut and Deep Carry Clip. A great fidget knife for those who need to keep their hands busy o_O

5. [SOLD] Ontario RAT Model 1 Carbon Fiber (D2) (8882CF)… $70, Polished Carbon Fiber Handle Scales, D2 Steel, Perfect Centering, Awesome Action.

6. [SOLD - Pending Funding] Ontario RAT Model 2 Carbon Fiber (D2) (8832)… $60, Polished Carbon Fiber Handle Scales, D2 Steel, Perfect Centering, Awesome Action.

7. [SOLD] Spyderco Delica 4 Wharncliffe (ORANGE Cutlery Shoppe Excusive and No Longer Available) (C11FPWCOR)… $100, CPM-S30V Steel, Perfect Centering. Lynch Deep Carry Clip available [+$10].

8. [SOLD] Spyderco Paramilitary 2 (C81GPBN2)… $155, CPM-S35VN Steel, Perfect Centering. Drop Shut Action. Lynch Deep Carry Clip available [+$10]. Flytanium Smooth Titanium Scales and Lanyard Tube available [Inquire]. Ti scales have been installed, but never carried, then removed and stock scales re-installed for sale. Centering and drop shut action retained with either set of scales installed.

9. Hinderer XM-18 3.5” Gen 6 (Latest “Gen”eration) Sheepsfoot Tri-Way Pivot $425, CPM-20CV Steel, Mint Condition, Blue G-10 Show Side Scale, Perfect Centering and Action. This is an awesome knife. I’m just not a big Hinderer flipper tab fan.

10. [SOLD] Hinderer XM-18 3” Gen 4 (Latest “Gen”eration) Slicer Tri-Way Pivot $425, CPM-20CV Steel, Mint Condition, Blue G-10 Show Side Scale, Blue Anodized Titanium Lock Side Scale, Show Side Liner and Clip, Perfect Centering and Action. This is an awesome knife. I’m just not a big Hinderer flipper tab fan.

Please Reply, or PM with questions, requests or the message "I'll take the <Name of Knife(ves)>" along with your eMail address. Buyer will receive PayPal payment instructions via eMail. Payments required timely, otherwise next responder will be considered.

Please be of legal age and know your local knife laws before purchasing. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with members posting "I'll take it…" followed by a PM, in chronological order.

Thank you for stopping by…
Still have xm18?

Back