1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Hinderer XM-18 3.5” Skinny Slicer Gen6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by OfficerCamp, May 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OfficerCamp

OfficerCamp Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2014
    https://imgur.com/a/pWa1hVy

For sale is an awesome knife that I always wanted to check out. The Hinderer XM-18 3.5” Skinny Slicer Gen6 is the knife Hinderer should have released from day 1. Runs on the tri way pivot system (bearings (installed), PB washers and Teflon washers). Amazing bronze anodization and a copper hardware package ($45 value) and includes: standoffs, screws, filler tab, lock bar stabilizer. The Skinny versions have thinner handles and blade stock and weigh only 4.6oz. This knife is the perfect Hinderer. Light use and a pretty nice sharpening. Light horizontal marks on the blade (seen best on the back of blade picture).

$old Shipped ConUs PayPal/Venmo
    Buyers with feedback only
    Thanks for looking!

https://imgur.com/a/pWa1hVy

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  2. captjlw

captjlw Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 17, 2016
    I'll take this one. It will be about 11:00cst before I can follow up with you. Please PM me paypal info.

3. sixfeetdeep

sixfeetdeep Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2004
    Ha, thank you. I was contemplating this one....

4. OfficerCamp

OfficerCamp Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2014
    All yours, PM en route.

5. captjlw

captjlw Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 17, 2016
    PP sent Camp. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.