• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer XM 18 3.5" non-flipper fullered spear

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please). No trades please, trying to recoup some funds. Thanks for looking!

As I continue to overhaul my collection, I've got two more up for grabs today.

1. Hinderer XM-18 3.5" M390 Fullered Spear, Non-Flipper (Gen 6, tri-way pivot): Love this knife, just can't justify having 5 Hinderers. This one has been carried a little, used on a box or two and some papers for cut tests. Awesome action, great lockup and centering. Detent is a little lighter than the flipper Hinderers, but this allows one to use the fuller to finger flick or thumb open the blade, which is a huge improvement over the studs in my opinion. Also the ergos are improved without the flipper tab as well. Great knife! This one originally came with a black scale, but it is wearing a blue G10 scale that I think suits it better. Comes with box, etc. Asking sold

Last edited:
Back