• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer XM-18 3 inch spear point

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 713812 View attachment 713813 View attachment 713814 View attachment 713815 View attachment 713816 View attachment 713817 View attachment 713818 View attachment 713819 This is a Hinderer XM-18 3 inch spear point model. I do not believe this has been sharpened as I am the 2nd owner but it has been lightly carried, and used. It has a slicer grind and a stonewashed finish. With upgraded carbon fiber handle. The lock up is secure but the blade could use a minor adjustment to be completely centered. As you can see from the photos, a lot of extras are included - the current set up has bronze spacers and screws but includes a custom made blue carbon fiber handle and blue spacers and screws. This is a great knife with a lot of customizable features, I just don't carry it enough to justify holding on to it. $400 - no trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back