1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Hinderer XM-18 3 inch spear point

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Avsdynasty, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avsdynasty

Avsdynasty

Jul 28, 2016
    View attachment 713812 View attachment 713813 View attachment 713814 View attachment 713815 View attachment 713816 View attachment 713817 View attachment 713818 View attachment 713819 This is a Hinderer XM-18 3 inch spear point model. I do not believe this has been sharpened as I am the 2nd owner but it has been lightly carried, and used. It has a slicer grind and a stonewashed finish. With upgraded carbon fiber handle. The lock up is secure but the blade could use a minor adjustment to be completely centered. As you can see from the photos, a lot of extras are included - the current set up has bronze spacers and screws but includes a custom made blue carbon fiber handle and blue spacers and screws. This is a great knife with a lot of customizable features, I just don't carry it enough to justify holding on to it. $400 - no trades

2. whatthejon

whatthejon

Apr 24, 2011
    I believe this is a slicer, not a spear point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.