• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer XM-24 Wharncliffe

pics: XM-24 - view on Imgur: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/5BgJs

This is the Hinderer XM-24 Wharncliffe, from his recent midtech run. Full working finish with OD green G10 scale and M390 (a Hinderer first) blade. Generous finger choil, almost perfect jimping, thick frame and scale and my favourite blade shape all rolled into one. This thing is gigantic, make no mistake.

The action is typical Hinderer, great off of thumb studs, flips all day with a push button but lightswitching sucks. It does have a few wear marks, two small spots below the LBS (shown in pictures) and the typical wear marks on the inside of the choil from the stop pin. This comes with a few extra goodies, all of which will be installed when shipped. It has PB washers (the original nylon are MIA), a Monkey Edge Multicam Frag G10 scale and a custom LBs made from a piece of Gorilla 300 Blackout nickel plated brass casing, custom made for me by Brasswerx. This comes with the box and brass washers.

The price on this is $500 USD G&S. I will cover shipping to the US and Canada (shipping from Canada). No trades please.

First "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it

Last edited:
Back