• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer, ZT, Spyderco, DPX, TwoSun, Boker, Ruike, Flytanium

Paypal only please. Pricing include Paypal G&S and shipping via USPS to the CONUS. I'll give discounts on multiple knives

Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/Vym97hc

Hinder Halftrack - Purchased second hand. Comes with box - $250

TwoSun 128 - Never carried. Excellent condition. Comes with box - $70

ZT0707 - Purchased second hand. Comes with box - $200 SOLD

Spyderco Para 3 Maxamet - Purchased second hand. Comes with Lynch clip and box - $175 SOLD

Boker Kwaiken TI AUS8 - Used. Comes with box - $70 SOLD

Ruike P801 - Used and the factory clip is back on it. Comes with box - $20 SOLD

DPX Hest - User. No issues except appearance. Still locks up tight and no lock stick. Tip is a bit blunted and the sharpening is not even. Comes with box - Price reflects condition - $75 SOLD

ZT 0900 - Carried. Only cut paper. Comes with box - $150 SOLD

Spyderco Southard - Purchased second hand. User. No issues except appearance. Previous owner hacked the tip and did a poor sharpening. Comes with deep carry clip, CF scales on it and factory brown scales - Price reflects condition - $75 SOLD

Spyderco Endura VG-10 - User. I couldn't get a good picture of it, but there is a tiny chip in the blade edge near the tip. I'm sure someone good with a sharpening stone could repair it. - Price reflects condition - $50 SOLD

Flytanium TI Para 3 scales. No hardware - $50 SOLD

Techno is SOLD

Looking for a Warnie halftrack. Can add cash if you want to trade or buy outright. Let me know what you have

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Para 3 scales if still available. Do they lock up solid when on the knife, or is there any rattle?

I'm interested in the Para 3 scales if still available. Do they lock up solid when on the knife, or is there any rattle?
They did lock up fine. No rattle. I did feel like the lock stuck a bit with them. Ultimately I only took them off due to the added thickness and weight added to the knife.

Back