• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderers, Liong Mah Kuf, BM: MP1, Eklipse Digicam, Gold Class Stryker

Hey guys. The time has come that I need to free up some funds. Paypal only and no international shipping please. I will ship USPS Priority with tracking. Please PM with any questions. No trades atm.

XM-18 Harpoon Spanto 20CV Green/Black G10 Stonewashed. Excellent condition. Carried several times but hardly used. Factory sharp edge. Has tiny mark on the pivot nut. Sold.

Digicam Eklipse 20CV #44 Battle Blue. Awesome knife. Carried once and only cut some paper. I can not distinguish it from when I got it, new. $360

MP-1 Full Ti stonewashed. This one is basically new. I switched the clip (carefully) to see how it would carry in my pocket. I never carried it though, it is too small for my hand. Great flipper! $460

ZT0350M390 has been carried and used lightly. There is a scratch on the G10 by the clip. Has never been sharpened. Still feels sharp with no edge damage. SOLD

Liong Mah KUF. BNIB never carried or used. Seems perfect to me. Very smooth, light and solid lockup. Sold

Benchmade Stryker Gold Unlimited Class. Excellent condition. Crried lightly a handfull of times. Not even sure if I cut anything. Could pass for new. Very tiny blade play but great action. $340

pPfuNI.jpg

4BopUr.jpg

DRP2PG.jpg

7mCx4L.jpg

Last edited:
Back