• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer Maximus $old

JV Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello BF and I have a couple Hinderer's for your consideration today. Please send any questions or correspondence via message to keep the thread clean. Please post "ill take it" here and PM me for payment arrangments. US shipping only via USPS priority.

1. XM18 3.5" CPM20CV Gen6 Skinny Slicer - sold.

2.Hinderer Maximus Bayonet grind black out

Hinderers bayonet grinder flipper in a nice all black package. G10 and DLC. CPM20CV. I put this one on phosphor bronze washers from Hinderer and flips very nicely (see video). 2nd owner of this one and came to me with some marks at the choil which look to be a errant sharpener (see pics). No box but do have the tuning sheet. Will come in the shown case. $old PayPal g&s gets her to your door.

Maximus PICS & VIDEO: https://imgur.com/gallery/1NQ7L41

hWotXO8.jpg

Thanks for taking a look!

Last edited:
Howdy! What is that, that looks like a ghost of a secondary (tertiary?) edge bevel, just above the cutting bevel on the XM? Thanks!

It's uniform, so I assume part of the first grind prior to finishing. Edge is factory and has that appearance on both sides with the working finish.

Please send questions and comments via private message. Thanks!

XM SOLD to Redwood! Thanks!

Last edited:
Back