Photos His and Her's

Which one would you carry? and why. Pictures cover everything. One is $250 and the other was $35.

• Lil Temp

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Tenacious

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BellaBlades

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Well. You might be able to guess which one is mine.

The tenacious is a unique color with flawless f and f. Just like the lil temp.

Just want to share what we both carry now. Can't beat a 2003 Spyderco . That was a Golden year ;).

Yes , I am partial to the lil temp. It was one of my first high end knives. I payed MSRP for it 15 years ago. Now she is back home.

IMG_20180805_174510~2.jpg IMG_20180805_174450~2.jpg IMG_20180805_174421~3.jpg IMG_20180805_174331~2.jpg IMG_20180805_175354~2.jpg IMG_20180805_174726~3.jpg

Last edited:
I think I might be a small % of folks that see this as one of the best knife designs ever.

I should probably just keep my mouth shut but that old trick never works.
er. . . I was going to say . . . er . . . .

Neither. If I were to have to put up with the liner lock (in a Spyderco) I would reach for my Military.
so . . . er . . .
I guess I finally answered it; the Tenacious.
Because it has a thinner blade.

The Lil Temp . . . er . . . so that is the $250 knife ? ? ?
it took me a while to work that out and I finally looked up the price of the Tenatious ($50 right) so that leaves . . .

The Lil Temp scares me.

What I find that I like about it is the thickness of the handle; reminds me of my Buck 110 LW.
What I could do with out :
The clip; nah dude, nah it looks so stiff.
The blade is way too thick and lacks the characteristic thinness near the tip we see in modern Spydercos.
The handle shape . . . well . . . oh my gosh . . . maybe it is better in hand but I just can't imagine using it.

Last edited:
I should probably just keep my mouth shut but that old trick never works.
er. . . I was going to say . . . er . . . .

Neither. If I were to have to put up with the liner lock (in a Spyderco) I would reach for my Military.
so . . . er . . .
I guess I finally answered it; the Tenacious.
Because it has a thinner blade.

The Lil Temp . . . er . . . so that is the $250 knife ? ? ?
it took me a while to work that out and I finally looked up the price of the Tenatious ($40 right) so that leaves . . .

The Lil Temp scares me.

What I find that I like about it is the thickness of the handle; reminds me of my Buck 110 LW.
What I could do with out :
The clip; nah dude, nah it looks so stiff.
The blade is way too thick and lacks the characteristic thinness near the tip we see in modern Spydercos.
The handle shape . . . well . . . oh my gosh . . . maybe it is better in hand but I just can't imagine using it.

That's what I figured lol. Ive owned the tuff, para mili, mili and super leaf and more. I'd still take the Lil Temp. It might be nostalgia.

I carried a tenacious about 4 years ago. It was a rock solid knife for the money.

My wife prefers the manic lw in BD-1. But I can't find one cheap enough.

Have you ever owned a lil temp. The new one is mehhh. I'm talking original.

His and hers
lIJBUS6.jpg

fdHzkW9.jpg

Thank you kindly sir! I have more his and hers knife pics, I'll have to dig. My wife loves knives just as much as I do!

You know I'm starting to like that lil temperance. Is there a full size temperance too?

The more I look at it the more I'm loving that blacked out Hinderer.... Just looks great.

But I told myself I'd get an Eklipse 2 trail point first if I ever got a Hinderer

The more I look at it the more I'm loving that blacked out Hinderer.... Just looks great.

But I told myself I'd get an Eklipse 2 trail point first if I ever got a Hinderer

I may be listing it up for sale to fund a spearpoint soon if you're interested!

Appreciate the sentiment but I just picked up the M4 Native so no new purchases for me for a while :p

Back