• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hissatsu(s), Kabar, 2 Entrek

I have two CRKT Hissatsu knives, neither used, visible scratches are from sheaths, but I can't find the belt clips for them. Paracord seen was set up for shoulder carry. Also a KaBar 1221 in plain edge. Got it as new in a trade, but I'm not going to use it. Entrek Buffalo and Companion. Original owner of the Buffalo took off the top guard, but it seems pretty much unused from there. Companion has been carried, and the top edge is sharpened (fair warning). Purchasers affirm they are 18, and knives purchased are legal for them to own, yadda, yadda.
I can only accept postal money orders due to past issues with PayPal. Items ship with delivery confirmation, number emailed to you as soon as it goes out.DSC00639.jpgDSC00645.jpgDSC00647.jpg
Hissatsu's...$70 each, or both for $120
KaBar...$45
Entrek Buffalo...$100
Entrek Companion...$75

Last edited:
I'll take the Ka-Bar 1221 for $45. Awesome deal.
Edit: can you please send me your payment info
MODiFiEDZ@att.net

I have two CRKT Hissatsu knives, neither used, visible scratches are from sheaths, but I can't find the belt clips for them. Paracord seen was set up for shoulder carry. Also a KaBar 1221 in plain edge. Got it as new in a trade, but I'm not going to use it. Entrek Buffalo and Companion. Original owner of the Buffalo took off the top guard, but it seems pretty much unused from there. Companion has been carried, and the top edge is sharpened (fair warning). Purchasers affirm they are 18, and knives purchased are legal for them to own, yadda, yadda.
I can only accept postal money orders due to past issues with PayPal. Items ship with delivery confirmation, number emailed to you as soon as it goes out.View attachment 313547View attachment 313548View attachment 313549
Hissatsu's...$70 each, or both for $120
KaBar...$45
Entrek Buffalo...$100
Entrek Companion...$75

(Also your second post attachment is not working)

Last edited:
Back