Hog Killer photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you never know, I have a lot of knives. Maybe Chris Reeve will post some pictures on his forum of people in the far east hacking dogs to death (dogs are a pest there, and food) with Sebenzas and then he will comment on just how well they mutilated the dogs. And then I will sell my Sebenzas.

Watch the CRK sub-forum.

I see the "other cultures" do it defence in some other places here where I am being called some names. Problem with other cultures:

I lived in the middle east for a long time. They hate dogs there because of their belief system. Dogs are dirty. So I saw much cruelty. I saw a guy swing a dog in circles by holding his leash only. Most expatriates turned away because violence against locals are not tolerated. I got out the car, beat the a**hole, was arrested etc.

Not long after, a goat was tied to a pole in the city ready for slaughter. It was being tortured and beaten in the nuts with sticks. So I dished out a few beatings myself. Was arrested etc.

Then they threw rocks at my dogs while my wife was walking them. So I handed out a few beatings. Was arrested, hit an off-duty cop, etc.

They thought they were justified. I did not agree.

Luckily I had friends in high places. But you think I should have learned by now to go with the group think. How stupid can I be?

Your'e a good man. I get all of this. If the kid was away from civilization and starving etc., I could see it.

I also believe that all of God's creatures should be respected and if we deem it necessary to take their lives, it should be done with respect. It's that simple.

I can't get behind someone who is species specific in this view.

I once had a lady that was completely against hunting ask if I would bring my bow over to her house and thin out the deer because they were eating her plants. I pretty much told her to sh!t in her hat.

Have a view and stand behind it. We have enough flip flopping these days and it has become acceptable by society as a whole.

You Sir, stand behind your views as I do.

No doubt with dogs. Got a friend that uses Pit-Bulls, but you ain't gonna do it on foot!

Allen has been buying the ESEE-6 with the back edge sharpened for some of his more extreme clients that want to kill wild hogs without a gun. He's been wanting us to do a survival course on his spread and we probably will but I aint going out huntin' hogs with only a knife :D

This is the bare minimum I'd feel safe hunting hogs around here with.

2674-military_m1a1_abrams_wallpaper.jpg

I also believe that all of God's creatures should be respected and if we deem it necessary to take their lives, it should be done with respect. It's that simple.

I can't get behind someone who is species specific in this view.

And again....

I reiterate, people who don't live here and witness the problems firsthand just can't really understand the mentality, and I for one don't expect them too.

Not really all that positive I want you behind me anyway.... makes me nervous....:eek:

I got my 30/30 out and ready to go hog hunt'n Drew1095 :D
SKS is an awesome brush/hog gun.
7.62x39 has pretty much the same ballistics as a 30-30, but fmj will penetrate the brisket where soft points won't. cheaper ammo, too.
:D

SKS is an awesome brush/hog gun.
7.62x39 has pretty much the same ballistics as a 30-30, but fmj will penetrate the brisket where soft points won't. cheaper ammo, too.
:D

:thumbup: Glad I got my Son a AK47 for his 13th birthday, now I need to find a 5round mag for it to be half legal to hog hunt with it :D

This is the bare minimum I'd feel safe hunting hogs around here with.

2674-military_m1a1_abrams_wallpaper.jpg

I caused much havoc with those (not the exact some one, but similar). Destroyed vehicles, buildings, and watching a dead tree go up when you hit it with a White Phosporus round is a rush. Only problem was I could not hug the tree afterwards, I would burn.

But I avoided the hogs.

There were some inanimate things I would not have tried to avoid though. To the contrary.

I caused much havoc with those (not the exact some one, but similar). Destroyed vehicles, buildings, and watching a dead tree go up when you hit it with a White Phosporus round is a rush. Only problem was I could not hug the tree afterwards, I would burn.

But I avoided the hogs.

There were some inanimate things I would not have tried to avoid though. To the contrary.

Appreciate your service, sir!

Oops, I did not consider that so I should clarify before that post appears misleading.

I was in the South African Defense Force.

I still want to say thanks. We have friends all over the world that have served with various military units. I have never served but have worked with various units around the world and have a hearty respect for those that have.

I should get royalties for that.

Nope, I'm savin' up every penny for some knives. One of 'ems a Junglas. I been wanting one since before the hogs, and I gots the posts to prove it. One way or another. NO ROYALTIES FOR YOU!!

:D:thumbup:
Moose

It's perfectly understandable that my quest for $$$ should take a backseat to your quest for steel. Worth a shot though. I'm actually rather honored. No one's ever siglined me before.:D:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back