Hog Killer photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Bout the most dangerous critter I ran into in Germany was a really unhappy badger.

The most dangerous critter I ever ran into in Germany was an old Bavarian woman with a cane. I held a door open for her and she promptly thanked me with a swift, pinpoint accurate blow to the side of my right knee with said cane and rendered my knee useless for an hour or so.

Last edited:
While extremely skeptical to begin with, after seeing the video pics I'm man enough to admit when I'm mistaken. You know what they say though, 'if you ain't got pics, it did'nt happen!' That takes hog hunting to a whole different level! microsuck, my hat's off to you!

Still, I wonder where the blood went. I mean, I thought of that to begin with, but I've seen similar sized wounds on deers with no blood... Which just begs the question, where does it go? I figure most of it leaked out internally rather than externally, especially considering the depths and locations of the wounds.

Has anyone reported this guy to the police yet? Anyone who can hack up a living creature like that is a serial killer in the making. Nothing wrong with hunting, especially for pest eradication, but to jump out of a true like a half wit and slash up a small pig is a first class tool. Glad he doesnt live in my country.

The most dangerous critter I ever ran into in Germany was an old Bavarian woman with a cane. I held a door open for her and she promptly thanked me with a swift, pinpoint accurate blow to the side of my right knee with said cane and rendered my knee useless for an hour or so.

They like to go for the shins, too. Devilish creatures. The younger ones can be diverting for a time, though.

Has anyone reported this guy to the police yet? Anyone who can hack up a living creature like that is a serial killer in the making. Nothing wrong with hunting, especially for pest eradication, but to jump out of a true like a half wit and slash up a small pig is a first class tool. Glad he doesnt live in my country.

:confused: I imagine he's just as glad of that as you are.

Last edited:

I'm glad we don't yet live in a police state where everything is banned and where every sneeze and fart is reported to the police. How's that gun ban working out for you? You ever think the government might come after your knives next? See Britain.

The more I think about l2lku2's posts, the more I wonder about the following...

1) epic troll... the fallout here and elsewhere has all the makings, and l2lku2 appears to be gently prodding the attention meter whenever it seems to fall off
2) financial crisis... maybe the guy just needed to unload some knives quickly? Durn sure worked if that's the case

Whatever the case, I don't respect the methods, and I thought about the reasons why after I posted the above (probably out-of-line) response and reflected on it. There are rules about bringing politics into the regular forums, and while the Manufacturer forums tend to self police in that regard, it's no secret that there's a perfectly accessible (for l2lku2, who is a Gold member) Political forum. He could have easily made his case there about ecology, humanity, whatever. And he could have quietly listed his knives in the Exchange without all the stink. Instead, he's used this thread and at least two others to promote a political view and give expression to his odd boycott. That's actually verboten at BFC. Keep politics in Political, I say. This is a knife forum.

The more I think about l2lku2's posts, the more I wonder about the following...

1) epic troll... the fallout here and elsewhere has all the makings, and l2lku2 appears to be gently prodding the attention meter whenever it seems to fall off
2) financial crisis... maybe the guy just needed to unload some knives quickly? Durn sure worked if that's the case

Whatever the case, I don't respect the methods, and I thought about the reasons why after I posted the above (probably out-of-line) response and reflected on it. There are rules about bringing politics into the regular forums, and while the Manufacturer forums tend to self police in that regard, it's no secret that there's a perfectly accessible (for l2lku2, who is a Gold member) Political forum. He could have easily made his case there about ecology, humanity, whatever. And he could have quietly listed his knives in the Exchange without all the stink. Instead, he's used this thread and at least two others to promote a political view and give expression to his odd boycott. That's actually verboten at BFC. Keep politics in Political, I say. This is a knife forum.

Why is that, because he sticks up for animals who cannot stick up for themselves? As for my country, well I dont speak for it, only myself. There are some in AU who are cruel to animals also, same as all western countries. And when caught, they are penalised. You preach about rules on politics in manufacturer forums yet you bark about laws in Australia. Isnt that political? Oh and yes the government may come after our knives like the UK, be we here down under have noticed that the US is having plenty issues of its own in certain states.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted but the insults have begun.

We at ESEE respect and support both points of view in this disscussion and for the most part this has been a pretty polite discourse on both sides.

Knew it wouldn't last.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back