"HOG Muk" Proto. . . Sneak Peek ! ! ! !

Jerry Busse

Here it is HOGs. . . . The "HOG Muk" featuring the new DCH handle . . . :eek: . . .:thumbup:. . .:D

This proto is very close to the final production piece. . .

HOGMuk.jpg

HOGMuk4.jpg

Here's one with a Black G-10 Handle making it easier to see the "Flying V" handle pattern. . . :eek:

HOGMukBlk2.jpg

Comparison Pic of the 2 Muks. . . .

MukMuk2.jpg

:D SooooWEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

I'll TAKE it!!!! ... Yes, that one right THERE! :D

CRAP CRAP CRAP!! YES!!! I'll be takin' one of each!! MiniMuk and HOG Muk!! Maybe more!! Good God Man, that is beautiful!!

My wife recently told me that she wants a knife, and this is definitely going to be a hit with her. Heck, it may even be a home run! ;) :thumbup::thumbup: ;) :eek:

DCH? Double Clutch Handle? (looks cool!)

What's the specs??? If that handle is GW size, this is still the mini-muk. So that handle must be MASSIVE! EEEK!

OMG! Jerry... THANK YOU :thumbup: I will be ordering SEVERAL of these for sure. I am so stoked.

Look at that choil-less choil. Tucked the front talon-hole in there. That right there is a genius!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Looks great! Now you just have to offer it as a combo with a SFNO and world domination is YOURS!!!! :D

well, maybe not world domination, but you get the idea!!!

Ahhhh... the HOG Muk. :)

This is a post from the Boss in another thread...

The design of the these 2 Busse Muks were derived from taking the blade design off of Nessmuk's drawing and sticking an Active Duty handle on it!!! :eek:. . . .

trio1.jpg

But this is not the last of the protos that you will see my friends. . . We are making another one as we speak! It will be the more robust "HogMuk" design and will feature a newly designed handle!!! :thumbup:

We will be offering the "MiniMuk" and the "HogMuk" together. . . .

The "HogMuk" profile is much closer to the original's spirit of design but with added pork . . .

Here are some preliminary specs. . . (These might change. . . )

Blade Length: . . . . . 4 1/2"

Overall Length: . . . . 9 1/2"

Blade Thickness: . . . Approx. 3/16"

Handle: . . . The new "DCH" (Day Camper/Hunter) with Flying "V" pattern.

Stay tuned!

Jerry :D

Back