Hogb8 out for a stroll pt2

Took out the hogb8 not looking for truffles but blood ...i mean sap tree sap and lots of it .
Beat the crap out of it arm got tired switched up 2nd arm tired .hog still sqeals for more one cup of coffee later it demanded to build a hog nest i couldnt stop it ....
Perfect belt carry woods knife great for chopping been focusing on chopping next time some hard batoning but am diggin it .love the res c so comfortable .
I have small hands so alot of knives are a lil too big in my hand but i found that with my busses it isnt a problem because of the ergos either way .
Made that shelter with the wood i chopped .
Family had fun too 20190319_174921.jpg 20190319_215654.jpg 20190319_215923.jpg

I love it! I'm so happy that beautiful beast is getting the workouts she deserves!

The HOG B8 is an amazing blade! Just wait til you strip her nekid!

Speakin of .350 INFI, I wander if anyone has been working out their HOG Gemini yet?
I know I haven't. Think I'm scared of it :D:eek:
Actually, I need to get a sheath 1st.
Not trying to jack your thread either man :)
Just really curious. Doubt I'll get any replies as they were very limited in numbers anyways

Speakin of .350 INFI, I wander if anyone has been working out their HOG Gemini yet?
Just really curious. Doubt I'll get any replies as they were very limited in numbers anyways
I would if had one .....

Mac, the only thing that should be scared is any wayward trees that get out of line as that HOG Gemini will tear them up! Do it! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back