Hogue Deka Limited edition

That is not a very good picture of this knife. I have seen a better one of the scales on it and it is really attractive. But, I cannot find the photos again!

maxresdefault.jpg

found it

How are the Hogue Not-an-Axis-Lock Axis locks? I wasn't impressed with the BM I got in terms of general F&F, but I might be interested in trying that lock again..

How are the Hogue Not-an-Axis-Lock Axis locks? I wasn't impressed with the BM I got in terms of general F&F, but I might be interested in trying that lock again..

I’ve handled five of their button locks (manual and auto) and two of their linerlocks, and all were 100% flawless.

I’d be confident in assuming Hogue made theirs better than Benchmade tends to.

My only example is the Exemplar, but if it's anything to go on it looks good. The action took a little breaking in, not at all uncommon for washer knives, but once it broke in it's a complete guillotine when the lock is held, and the action is as good as my best Benchmade, with the benefit of less play. The grind is also great on it, coming to a nicely thin edge. I've heard pretty universally good things too.

Back