• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hogue EX-01 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigsog226

Gold Member
Shipping and paypal fees are on me and will be able to ship the day of/next day of sale.

1)Hogue Ex-01 4" black g-mascus, lock up is solid in all directions, i believe its factory edge, and it's centered. Still has box, zippered pouch, no sticker.
Was in like new condition when i got it. Since I've had it, the box is a little beat up, the blade can free drop with gravity when button is deployed, and there's a little dirt spot that i cant get off of the butt of the handle(pictured).

Freebies: I figured i would give these to a good home. Ill let the first sale pick which package to go with their knife. If they want one.

1) i won a bunch of stuff from the bladeforums youtube gaw a few months ago, i thought id pass it along. I dont have much use for it(although i certainly appreciate the thought and gaw from Spark!). None of it used except the boker hawk, sliced my thumb open while unsheathing it(and has been sterilized since). Kabar stckers, tops fire starter/whistle, esee arrowhead, boker mini hatchet(forgot the name of it).

Prices:
Hogue EX-01-$110

View attachment 1177433 View attachment 1177434

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back